Palo Alto House Rental Photos and Description
Peaceful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom on quiet street next to Stanford campus
This gorgeous 4-bedroom/ 3 bath 2-story home is ideally located for visits to Palo Alto, Silicon Valley, and Stanford University, with easy access to Highways 280 and 101.
Walking distance to all Stanford sporting events and graduation!
• 2600 square feet
• Sunlit living room with dramatic skylight, wood-burning fireplace, and grand piano.
• Dining room with cozy Norwegian daybed/reading nook.
• Family room with 48” flat-screen TV, premium cable TV, and DVR, and TIVO recorder.
• Master Bedroom with King bed. The master bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub and a shower with skylight.
• Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed and loft.
• Upstairs bedroom with Double bed, skylight and chaise longue.
• Downstairs bedroom with Queen bed and view of rose garden.
• Fully-equipped kitchen with gas-burning Viking stove and Bosch dishwasher.
• Culligan-filtered water throughout the house.
• In-home office with lots of desk space and a wireless printer.
• WiFi internet service.
• Washer, dryer, and built-in ironing board.
• Exercise equipment, including a Pilates reformer.
• Rose garden and outdoor dining area with propane barbecue grill.
• Easy and ample street parking.
Less than 10 minutes to downtown Palo Alto, Stanford Shopping Center, and Town & Country Shopping Center, Stanford Stadium, local movie theaters, Whole Foods and many wonderful restaurants.
5 minutes to the California Avenue Cal Train Station
20 minutes to San Jose Airport
30 minutes to San Francisco Airport
45 minutes to San Francisco
45 minutes to Santa Cruz
90 minutes to Monterey
Walking distance to College Terrace library and parks, the Stanford Foothills and the Sunday farmers’ market.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About James & Wenda O'Reilly
We completely rebuilt our home in 1996, working with artisans and master carpenters to give it Old World charm with modern conveniences. The Norwegian Day Bed next to the fireplace has been featured in Sunset Magazine.
James & Wenda O'Reilly purchased this house in 1996
Why James & Wenda O'Reilly chose Palo Alto
Our home is ideal for visitors to Stanford and Silicon Valley. It offers country elegance in the middle of Palo Alto. We completely rebuilt our home in 1996 to create a peaceful haven. Enjoy it as your home away from home when you are in Palo Alto for business or pleasure.
What makes this house unique
We love the College Terrace neighborhood, filled with old trees, gracious houses, and tree-lined streets. This is quintessential Palo Alto living. The neighborhood is very peaceful and yet close to everything.