|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
First time offering of our recently built family cottage in a tranquil Lake Michigan association. Gorgeous beach and lake views, a state-of the-art gourmet kitchen, an all you can ask for master suite, charming guest bedrooms and bathrooms, a fabulous fireplace and more on the inside.
Outside: a large lake front porch with ample seating, a sun deck with lounge chairs, 60 feet of private white sandy beach with a new fire pit. In back, a gas grill, and parking.
Use of lakefront association tennis court, playground and park space with shuffleboard, teeter-toter and slide is also included.
While the cottage is in a serene setting, several beautiful marinas are moments away, as well as wonderful shopping experiences, farmer's markets, and fabulous restaurants specializing in casual and fine dining with a focus on fresh local produce, bread, pasta, pastries, cheese, seafood, and meats.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|One time Cleaning fee||$250 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed.
Renters must be at least 25 years old.
Renters must comply with all Association guidelines including the use of tennis courts. Residents and guests must maintain a 15 mile per hour speed limit within the association. Also, it is expected that loud noise be kept to a minimum before 9 a.m. and after 11 p.m.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Our cottage is a privately owned family home; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order (Same as upon first arriving).
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (two –three cars in driveway and one car under front tree in parking space. Parking on the road is not permitted.
8. Housekeeping: Please help us maintain the marble countertops by keeping them clean and dry when not in use. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Renters must follow association guidelines concerning fire safety when using fire pit on beach in front of cottage. Please ensure that all embers are extinguished and buried before retiring for the evening.
See Rental Contract for additional info