Hunt Chateau / Country House Rental Photos and Description
2 Riverfront houses, UP TO 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 2-11) total
Toad Hall 1 is a secluded, upscale vacation rental located directly on the South Fork of the Guadalupe River in Hunt, Texas. We update every year!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE for RATES/AVAILABILITY
YOU DON'T HAVE TO RENT THE WHOLE PROPERTY!!! We rent out each house individually too. Small groups (up to 4) are perfect for the Small Cottage, Medium groups are great for the Large Cottage (up to 7), and Large groups can rent out both houses (up to 11). Please note that our availability calendar may show us available when only one of the houses is available. Call or visit our website for immediate availability.
We are located in the renowned Texas Hill Country, and on one of the few 'Scenic Drives' in Texas. Surrounded by limestone bluffs and rolling hills, Toad Hall 1 is also only 30 miles from Lost Maples State Park, 20 min from Kerrville and 40 min from Fredericksberg, TX. The area is a great place to relax and get away from the stresses of city life. Toad Hall 1 is perfectly located away from loud neighbors and noisy highways.
The property consists of two well-appointed houses. The Small Cottage can sleep a maximum of 4 in one master bedroom and an additional studio with a separate entry. The Large Cottage can sleep 7 in three bedrooms.
We are constantly making improvements to the property. We have remodeled bathrooms/kitchens, granite counters, new tile floors, new carpet, new paint colors, new furniture, and new bedding, new landscaping. Our goal has been to constantly make improvements to the property so that Toad Hall is up to date with all of the comforts and amenities that you would expect. We try to make it feel like you are staying in your own private vacation home, and we think you will really enjoy the improvements.
Time and again guests are amazed and surprised when they arrive. The consensus is that it is even better than it looks online. We love hearing it, as we have really put our heart and attention into making it an amazing place to get away and relax.
We hope that you too will come and experience the Toad Hall 1 Lifestyle.
FOR MORE PICTURES, INFORMATION, RATES, AND
VISIT OUR WEBSITE.
Refunds: Non-Holiday reservations that are canceled more than 30 days before scheduled arrival will only be charged a 5% processing fee. Non-Holiday reservations canceled less than 30 days before scheduled arrival will receive a 50% refund. Holiday period reservations (Reservations that include a U.S Government Holiday) that are canceled more than 60 days before scheduled arrival will only be charged a 5% processing fee. Holiday period reservations canceled less than 60 days before scheduled arrival will receive a 50% refund.
Pet Policy: We understand that pets are a part of the family, after all we have pets too. At the same time, we have to keep in mind that pets often require extra cleaning. Our policy is to allow pets under 20lb with a $500 refundable pet deposit. This deposit is refunded after our property manager and cleaning staff have determined that damage/soiling did not occur to the property during your stay.... Please be aware that excessive pet hair will incur a cleaning charge. If extra cleaning is necessary, the minimum charge would be $100. We require that all pets be declared to us before your arrival. Unannounced pets will incur a non-refundable daily charge of $100/day. We really do appreciate your understanding.
Cleaning / Damage Policy: 95% of our guests leave the property in excellent shape, however there is the other 5%. We certainly don't expect you to do all of the cleaning yourself, but we do ask for a little help. If you decide to leave the property in a unusually unclean state you agree that we may charge you for extra cleaning at $40/hr ( dependent on the amount of extra time needed to clean ) with a $100 minimum. Any damage to the property will also be billed to your credit card after a bid for repair or replacement cost as been obtained.
By making a reservation you agree to these terms and conditions
Keywords: Two Houses
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets considered