|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Presented is a luxury lagoon view unit in the famous Kauai Beach Resort that sits right at the ocean
A few miles away from Kauai airport at Lihue, Kauai Beach Resort offers every exciting you may have
been looking for your vacation.
This unit (#1227) is on the 2nd floor of Building 1 on the side that is filled with great lagoon view and
blended with greens right under your feet.
The room offers a King-sized Serenity bed, a chaise lounge that suits for extra guest, coffee maker,
a mini refrigerator, and TV etc.
The pay-per-use WI-FI is available for this unit. The resort charges $12.95 per day or $39.95 per
week, paying directly to the front desk. However, WI-FI access in the lobby is free!
The resort provides free shuttle bus to and from Lihue International Airport! Call the front desk if you
need a ride.
Your mandatory payment includes
(1) the rent plus13.41% tax, due at the time of booking, and
(2) one-time $105.00, paying to the Resort at check-in time, that covers your check-in , check-out,
cleaning upon check-out, keys, and your access to all of the resort's facilities.
We cover your utilties, namely water and electricity. There is no hidden fees.
The resort charges parking of $16.95 per night if you have a car during your stay.
Kauai Beach Resort features:
- Three miles of beautiful secluded beach
- Four swimming pools, including 2 lagoon pools with waterfalls, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, and kid-friendly pool with a sand bottom and two whirlpool spas.
- Tennis Courts
- Award Winning dining and live Hawaiian entertainment
- Naupaka Terrace Steak House: Signature restaurant at Kauai Beach Resort offering the finest in local and continental cuisine
- Shutters Lounge: Intimate lobby lounge featuring live music
- Driftwood Sandbar & Grille: Garden atmosphere with a dining experience befitting the surroundings
- Over 12,000 square feet of meeting space - perfect for meetings and events from 30 to 450 people
- Outdoor tented reception area
- Boutique Spa and Exercise Center offering sauna, spa treatments, massages and modern exercise equipment
- 24 hour business center (faxes, printing, email, and copier)
- Complementary WiFi in lobby
- Complimentary shuttle from/to airport, golf and shopping
- Activities and tour desk
- Guest laundry & dry cleaning
- Car rental agency
The more you learn about Kauai, the more you will want to be a part of it. Whether it be the many
golf courses, the scuba diving, hiking on the famous Kalalau trail, kayaking or taking in one of the 43
white sand beaches, activities here are showcased in a spectacular setting.
On any list of the world's most spectacular islands, Kauai ranks along side Bora Bora, Huahine and
Rarantonga. A popular destination for active visitors, Kauai has all of the natural attractions, including
and abundance of rainforests, sea cliffs and emerald valley.
Aloha!!! Welcome to our home in Hawaii. We are Peter and Alsa and we live in Toronto. We have been to Hawaii island from Honolulu to Maui, and we love Kauai. We love to scub, swim, hike, and any activities in or around the ocean.
Peter Wang purchased this hotel in 2014
This beautiful resort is centrally located in the middle of the island, just 10 minutes from the airport on the north end of Lihue. Just 10 minutes north of the resort is Wailua and Kapaa. Here you can enjoy river paddling tours, snorkel tours, waterfalls, dining, shopping, hiking, golfing and many more activities.
The Resort is located on 3 miles of beautiful secluded beach. The pools are beautiful with tropical landscaping, a sand bottom pool, a water slide, pool side bar and restaurant. With the great hotel restaurant and cocktail lounge you can relax and spend your entire vacation without leaving the resort.
Fern Grotto – 3 miles
Lihue City Center – 5 miles
Kilohana Plantation – 5 miles
Spouting Horn – 12 miles
Wailua Falls – 5 miles
Sleeping Giant – 7 miles
Napali Coast – 25 miles
Waimea Canyon – 37 miles
Puakea Golf Course – 6 miles
Princeville Golf Courses – 28 miles
Anini Beach – 25 miles
Kilauea Lighthouse – 22 miles
Poipu Beach Park – 17 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season Winter
Dec 20 2014 - Feb 28 2015
2 night minimum stay
Mid Spring Season
Mar 1 2015 - Jul 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.