|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
2 bedroom suite in Grand Boulevard North Vancouver. Bright, spacious, modern open plan concept which features private entrance with covered patio. 3 blocks to transit, multiple coffee shops, grocery store and multiple restaurants. Bright, modern, clean, open plan executive suite in the heart of beautiful North Vancouver. Suite is part of a 3600sf craftsman home with concrete floors, acoustic Insullation, acoustic resonance bars separating the 2 suites (Completely self contained private and quiet suite)
- 800sf sleeps 4 comfortably including 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 double and 1 double pull out couch in living if needed)
- fully self sufficient ( own hot water tank, heat by gas fireplace and electric baseboards in bedrooms, stackable washer/dryer, fully stocked kitchen including dishwasher and microwave)
- includes internet, 42' flat screen TV, Blue Ray/DVD player and telephone
My husband and I were born and raised in North Vancouver BC. After living throughout Vancouver in our university years, we moved back to the 'Shore' in 2008 where we built/ renovated an old Grand Boulevard home into a brand new Craftsman home where we are now raising our 5 year old boy and 8 year old daughter. We look forward to having you. Sincerely, Kim and Justin
Justin & Kim Pedley purchased this house in 2008
There is a Barbecue and outdoor covered patio.
Also, there is ample street parking for guest vehicles.
Local treasures include:
- beautiful Grand Boulevard Park
- 3 local ski hills (Grouse, Cypress and Seymour) are 20 min away. Grouse is an all year playground.
- Whistler/Blackcomb is 1.5 hrs away
- great restaurants, coffee shops and shopping at two locations (less than a km away). Lynn Valley and Lonsdale
- Lynn Valley Suspension Bridge,
- Capilano Suspension Bridge,
- Kyaking in Deep Cove
- Ambleside for a stroll beachside
- Park Royal for shopping
- Lonsdale Quay Market
- mountain hiking and biking, snow shoeing etc
If needed, we have a number of babysitters that we can recommend.
My family and I stayed in Justin and Kim's suite for 6 weeks while we were searching for a new home and we had a really great experience. It was my daughters first time sleeping in a big bed, and Kim ran out and bought her bed rails to make sure she was safe. They continued this level of caring throughout the stay. Though there were glitches with a couple of appliances, they got them resolved right away for us.
The suite is cozy, and bigger than we expected. And they had everything we needed. We really felt tucked away and peaceful, and we were left to do your own thing unless an issue arose, in which case they responded very promptly. We were sad to leave, it really felt like home away from home.
Justin and Kim's apartment was much more spacious than the impression we got from the pictures. The place was clean, quiet, and had everything needed for a comfortable home away. It's close to Lonsdale Ave with many dining choices and other sights in North Vancouver. We were on vacation with young kids and when Kim found out, she went out of her way to lend us some toys. I would definitely stay again if we were to visit North Vancouver.
Very nice apt. Well located and quiet. We were very comfortable . We will definetly book this place again. The owner was very cooperative and easy to deal with.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 16 2015 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$150|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.