|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
East Market Executive Loft - This Four-bedroom, Four-bath, 6,000-square-foot Commercial Loft Sits In The Heart Of Calm, Cool, Walkable Downtown New Albany, In. It Is Located Off Of The First Exit (123) Over The 64w Bridge, A 5.9 Mile Drive From Downtown Louisville and the KFC Yum Center (6 Minutes), And Just Zero To Three Blocks From 12 Different Restaurants (french [located In The First Floor Of This Commercial Building], Italian, Cuban, American Grille, Greek, Micro Brewery, Winery, Wicks Pizza, Feast Bbq, And The Exchange). It Is Also Less Than A Block From Quills Coffee, Toast On Market (breakfast And Lunch), & Many Boutique Type Stores. The Loft Has A Great 1600-square-foot Roof Top Garden With Furniture; A Perfect Place To Wind Down On A Gorgeous August Afternoon. It Also Has A Freight Elevator To Transport Your Group Upstairs After A Long Day At The Pga Championship. Wifi And Direct Tv Cable (including Hbo) Are Available Throughout The House. The Bergman Loft Sleeps 10 Very Comfortably And Could House More If Needed.
• Entry Way And Garage Entrances
• 1200 Sq Ft Garage For 2-3 Cars
• Foyer Entrance To Stairs And Elevator Access
• Washer And Dryer
• Laundry Sink
• ½ Bath On First Floor
• Master Bedroom With King Bed, Ceiling Fan, 32-inch Flatscreen Tv, And Full Bath
• Second Bedroom With King Bed And Ceiling Fan
• Third Bedroom With Queen Bed And Ceiling Fan And Adjoining Bathroom
• Kitchen With All Amenities
• Rooftop Garden Access (seating For 12) And Room For Cornhole Or Other Activities
• ½ Bath Adjacent To Elevator
• 10 Person Dining Table
• 50’ Tv And Living Room With Two Couches And Two Chairs (this Area Features A 20’ Lofted Ceiling
• Bedroom With King Size Bed
• Large-flat Screen Tv
• Full Bath
• Private Office Area
• Loft With Foosball, Pool, Couch, And Work Out Equipment (bench, Plus Free Weights).
135 east market dates back to 1879 and is three floors of restored beauty. This property has a freight elevator and a rooftop garden. Also, a 1600 square foot garage allows for easy parking and access to downtown activities.
3+ car garage
20' ceiling in lofted area
12' ceilings throughout
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 18 2015 - Mar 21 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.