|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
East Market Executive Loft - This Four-bedroom, Four-bath, 6,000-square-foot Commercial Loft Sits In The Heart Of Calm, Cool, Walkable Downtown New Albany, In. It Is Located Off Of The First Exit (123) Over The 64w Bridge, A 5.9 Mile Drive From Downtown Louisville and the KFC Yum Center (6 Minutes), And Just Zero To Three Blocks From 12 Different Restaurants (french [located In The First Floor Of This Commercial Building], Italian, Cuban, American Grille, Greek, Micro Brewery, Winery, Wicks Pizza, Feast Bbq, And The Exchange). It Is Also Less Than A Block From Quills Coffee, Toast On Market (breakfast And Lunch), & Many Boutique Type Stores. The Loft Has A Great 1600-square-foot Roof Top Garden With Furniture; A Perfect Place To Wind Down On A Gorgeous August Afternoon. It Also Has A Freight Elevator To Transport Your Group Upstairs After A Long Day At The Pga Championship. Wifi And Direct Tv Cable (including Hbo) Are Available Throughout The House. The Bergman Loft Sleeps 10 Very Comfortably And Could House More If Needed.
• Entry Way And Garage Entrances
• 1200 Sq Ft Garage For 2-3 Cars
• Foyer Entrance To Stairs And Elevator Access
• Washer And Dryer
• Laundry Sink
• ½ Bath On First Floor
• Master Bedroom With King Bed, Ceiling Fan, 32-inch Flatscreen Tv, And Full Bath
• Second Bedroom With King Bed And Ceiling Fan
• Third Bedroom With Queen Bed And Ceiling Fan And Adjoining Bathroom
• Kitchen With All Amenities
• Rooftop Garden Access (seating For 12) And Room For Cornhole Or Other Activities
• ½ Bath Adjacent To Elevator
• 10 Person Dining Table
• 50’ Tv And Living Room With Two Couches And Two Chairs (this Area Features A 20’ Lofted Ceiling
• Bedroom With King Size Bed
• Large-flat Screen Tv
• Full Bath
• Private Office Area
• Loft With Foosball, Pool, Couch, And Work Out Equipment (bench, Plus Free Weights).
135 east market dates back to 1879 and is three floors of restored beauty. This property has a freight elevator and a rooftop garden. Also, a 1600 square foot garage allows for easy parking and access to downtown activities.
3+ car garage
20' ceiling in lofted area
12' ceilings throughout
We booked this beautiful loft in New Albany for 5 of our Sales Team. We were attending a sales meeting in Louisville. The loft did not disappoint! It provided a spacious and charming environment for our team. We all agreed it was such a better experience than the typical Louisville hotel- which is our norm. First- the space itself was amazing... From the exposed brick, original hardwood floors, gameroom, outside rooftop space, and location in the charming town of New Albany - all was perfect. Walking distance to great restaurants, bars, coffee shops and a mere 12 minute drive to downtown Louisville! We could not have asked for more!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|