Southwest Harbor Boat Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Spend a week aboard a luxurious motor yacht and live large, marina-side, in the charming town of Southwest Harbor, Maine.
Watch lobster fishermen come and go, and take in the sights of pleasure boats of all sizes from your dock-side yacht berthed at Great Harbor Marina.
Your vacation rental is aboard the modern & spacious M/V 'Survivor' - a 52' Meridian Pilothouse Motor Yacht which has been well maintained and has owners who only rent the boat for Three weeks each summer.
For safety and insurance reasons, we do NOT accept children or pets aboard this 'sleep afloat motor vessel.'
Please note this rental is NOT a bareboat charter - the boat will remain docked at its marina slip for the length of your stay, which allows you to experience marina-life aboard a comfortable floating summer home!
Your living space consists of two bedrooms, two full baths, full kitchen with stove top, oven, microwave and full size refrigerator.
You can enjoy the marina from a 360 degree view from the Salon or Pilothouse. Both areas have comfortable seating to enjoy an evening meal or glass of wine and TVs equipped with Direct TV.
The Master bedroom is also equipped with a TV.
Enjoy the setting sun from the top side fly bridge with cushioned seating and a breathtaking view. Or, you may sit in the stern cockpit on comfortable deck chairs and make friends with visiting yachtsmen.
* Master V-Berth with double bed and adjoining en suite with bath-tub and shower;
* Master has TV and AC/Heat controls;
* Guest stateroom with double bed and full bath located directly across the hallway;
* Full Galley Kitchen with electric stove, oven and microwave and full size refrigerator;
* Hi/low dining/coffee table in Salon;
* Large roomy Saloon with L-shaped couch, bar area with ice machine; TV with Direct TV; DVD player and stereo; and two arm chairs;
* Pilothouse lounge area with TV and stereo with stunning view at sunset;
* Exterior fly bridge with cushioned bench seating where you can smell the ocean and enjoy the sights and sounds of the marina;
* Aft cockpit with two comfy deck chairs;
* Free WiFi;
* Free parking at street level marina property;
* Washer/Dryer on marina property;
* Use of marina BBQ at top of ramp;
* Linens and bath towels;
* Soaps and shampoos;
* Cookware, cutlery, toaster and dishware;
* Keurig Coffee Machine w/ coffee pods;
* Paper towel and dish soap
* Pam spray & spices
Great Harbor Marina offers two restaurants on site - including Grumpy's for fabulous crab omelettes (open for breakfasts and lunch)...and the all-new Upper Deck restaurant and bar if you are the mood for lobster and other seaside fare. There, you can enjoy a drink from its licensed deck overlooking the expansive Great Harbor.
This motor yacht is a floating summer home with a million dollar view. It has all of the amenities of home and each bedroom is afforded the privacy of its own bathroom.
Towels and bedding are supplied, and the galley comes equipped with a Kureg Coffee machines with supplied coffee pods.
The marina has a BBQ on its upper deck which you can use, and the marina Manager can make arrangements to purchase freshly caught lobster at a very reasonable price - which you can eat under a tent at the top of the dock.
Great Harbor Marina is located just a five minute walk from the quaint center of town in Southwest Harbor. In town, you will find several more restaurants, ice cream, local grocery and liquor store, wine and cheese shop, hardware and much more. The local baker - Arthur's - has a retail shop on Main Street and will delight you with his cranberry scones, fresh bread, pies and more mouthwatering items too numerous to mention.
Acadia National Park has beaches and hiking trails in and around the marina, and the main park entrance is only a 10 minute drive away en-route to Bar Harbor.
Free trolley bus service is available to tour Mount Dessert Island, and there is also a ferry boat that runs out of Southwest Harbor and will take you over to the Cranberry Islands where you could opt to enjoy an island lunch overlooking the water.
Acadia Sales has an office on site at Great Harbor Marina and Carl hosts daily sails around the area with two Schooners berthed at the marina.
The owner's of this motor yacht offer it for rent to qualified, mature individuals for a one or three week period in high season July and August.
Book early as only two weeks are available for rental this summer -- but the best part is....the dates can be of your choosing. The owner's will adjust their schedule so you can enjoy their beautiful boat.
Sorry, for safety reasons children and pets are Not permitted.
Minimum age of renter must be 35.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- not suitable for children
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed