|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
This Vista Mar Villa is an incredible villa that features 5 bedrooms (Most of them are top luxury, with granite floors and big firm comfortable beds), 5.5 bathrooms, a big living room that merges with the pool and the golf course as well as a big garden for your children enjoyment, 1 luxury Jacuzzi and a great pool for your own private enjoyment.
Within Casa de Campo facilities, Vista Mar Villa II promises the best vacations to its guests, and it always delivers its promises. All Casa de Campo services and facilities will be open to you by paying $20.00 per person per night.
Trying to get a great vacations time is hard when having a physically impaired child. Rather than the places you may be able to visit the main attractive for us as family is the attention and fun Joshua may get. We where never alone and having the concierge service setup was a bless. I would never Imaging Joshua will be so happy during his first horseback riding or during the river expedition we had. The Villa was marvellous, comfortable, greatly decorated, and well equipped. People was the best, from the chef to the concierge. Never before we got such great experience.
La Romana is located on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic, this is a touristic town of having the resort of Casa de Campo; one of the most prestigious resorts in the Dominican Republic that boasts over 1,700 private villas, which range in price from US$500,000 to US$24,000,000, making it also one of the countries' most affluent communities, comparable to the Hamptons.
The nearest airport is the La Romana Airport (IATA Code: LRM / ICAO Code: MDLR), which opened in December 2000, less than 2 miles from Casa de Campo Hotel and about 68 miles (110km) from the capital, Santo Domingo.
With your rental you´ll get full access Casa de Campo. Whilst there are many sporting activities to get your teeth into whilst in Casa de Campo, in this immense resort, there are countless other things TO DO and enjoy!
Here are some of our favorites places to visit and things TO DO:
* Go To Altos de Chavon:
Completed in 1982, Altos de Chavón is a replica of a 16th century Mediterranean village, located within the Casa de Campo resort. Overlooking the Chavón river, Altos de Chavón is one of Casa de Campo’s most beautiful areas, visited by hundreds of tourists everyday from nearby resorts, hotels and cruise ships. However, for the guests of the Casa de Campo hotel, as well as residents and villa owners of Casa de Campo, Altos de Chavón is much more than a beauty spot, with several restaurants, shops, bars, an art gallery and the Altos de Chavón school of Art and Design it is also a popular place to “hang-out” (for social gatherings.)
Where: Within the Casa de Campo resort in La Romana
With it’s cobbled streets, breathtaking view and beautiful architecture, Altos de Chavón is a beautiful place for a pleasant stroll – but it also has a number of attractions you may be interested to visit:
- The St Stanislaus Church
- The Altos de Chavón Art Gallery
- The Altos de Chavón Amphitheater
- The Dye Fore and Dye Fore Lakes Golf Course
- The Archeological Museum
- The Altos de Chavón School of Art and Design
- The Jenny Polanco Project fashion, arts and crafts store
- Luna Taina souvenir store
- The Art Studios by Emilio Robba – ceramic and textile designs created by artesians in Altos de Chavón
- The Casamontecristo Cigar Lounge – cigars and accessories
- Everett Designs – jewelry
- The Dye Fore Pro Shop – golf accessories and golfing on the Dye Fore and Dye Fore Lakes
- The Tienda Batey – handcrafted linens
- The Mercadito supermarket
Restaurants and Bars:
- Gino in Trastevere restaurant – authentic Italian
- La Piazzetta restaurant - Italian and Mediterranean
- La Cantina restaurant/bar – Caribbean
- Onno’s Bar - popular nightspot/club, serves bar food
- Papa Jacks - popular nightspot/club, serves bar food
Get relaxed and fall inlove again while the kids discover some of our dominican culture playing Traditional Dominican Games.
* Relax right after the trip within The Casa de Campo Spa:
Located in the main Casa de Campo hotel area, the Casa de Campo spa is a haven of tranquility, where each client enjoys their massage or treatment in the privacy of their own cabaña.
Some signature treatments include:
- The “Casa de Campo Spa Signature Facial“, a customized facial using collagen 360°, which gives the face back its volume, improves skin elasticity and softness for a healthier complexion.
- The “Coffee-Mint Rub“, exfoliate and hydrate the skin with a cool wake-up mix that combines Dominican grown coffee with a touch of peppermint to improve circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite
- The “Classic Massage“, with long, flowing strokes to release full body tension
- “In-focus” massages; “Warming Back” with warm towels to release back tension, “Best Foot Forward” for achy feet, sore knees and restless legs or “Head, Neck and Shoulder” a three dimensional massage with warm oils and hot stones.
Open daily: 9am – 8pm
* Get some more of our culture Visiting Altos de Chavon Regional Archaeological Museum:
With more than 3,000 Pre- Columbian and Taino artifacts, here you will learn about the Dominican Republic’s rich ancestral heritage.
Where: Altos de Chavon (Right behind the St. Stanislaus church)
Open: Daily, 9am – 9pm
* The Marina Casa de Campo
La marina Casa de Campo, Generally considered as one of Casa de Campo’s most “chic” areas, the Marina Casa de Campo is a great place for shopping, dining and of course boating!
Completed in 2001, the Marina Casa de Campo was designed by architect Gianfranco Fini, who took his inspiration from old seaside villages of the Mediterranean and especially the famous “Plaza Portofino” in Italy. Today, the gorgeous Marina Casa de Campo boasts more than 100 villas and apartments, more than 20 shops, numerous restaurants, bars and cafés and a bustling night life.
The Marina Casa de Campo – Basic Facts
Where: Latitude 18 degrees 23.9 North and Longitude 68 degrees, 54.2 West
Docking and Sailing Facilities:
Mooring with water, electricity and cable TV
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 2 2014 - Feb 16 2015
6 night minimum stay
Apr 3 2015 - Apr 13 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.