Victoria Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom with pull-out sofa bed. Looks out over inner courtyard garden.
Victoria Vacation Rental In The Heart of Historic Old Town Victoria, BC, Canada
The Victoria Legacy Suite Offers The Best of Victoria’s Yesterdays, Today and Tomorrow
History repeats itself and so will your visits once you’ve stayed in this lovely, one-bedroom vacation rental suite in downtown Victoria, British Columbia.
The Victoria Legacy Suite offers our guests a reflection of the past and the lands on which Victoria was built, in an area that was once inhabited by the Songhees Nation.
With the designs, shapes, fabrics, prints and art we hope you will discover a feel for the Songhees people who once occupied these lands surrounding what is now the Victoria Inner Harbour.
The Legacy Suite features modern appliances, the best of bedding, comfortable living and dining room furnishings of the highest quality, which will provide you with comfort in your surroundings.
• One minute walk to the heart of Victoria’s Chinatown
• One minute walk to the heart of Victoria’s Historic Old Town and Market Square
• Two blocks to the Victoria waterfront
• Two and a half blocks to the closest Victoria Harbour Ferry Stop
• One block to the historic McPherson Theatre
• One block to the Lo Jo Fashion District
• Two blocks to the Victoria Design District
• Three blocks to the Victoria Public Market
• One block to Victoria’s main tourist area on Government Street
• Two blocks to Victoria’s Central Business District
The Union Building
• The Union consists of two buildings, connected by an inner courtyard
• There is a connecting passageway between Fisgard and Pandora Streets via Theatre Alley.
• Designed for urban living your unit makes excellent use of the square footage available with convenient pocket doors, plenty of space for entertaining, and an interior bedroom.
• Hallways are lined with cabinets and closets abound to keep the apartment organized and allow for extra storage space throughout.
• Contemporary wide-plank laminate flooring, porcelain tile, quartz slab countertops, and polished chrome and brushed nickel hardware lend an air of sleekness throughout.
• All units are built to offer better acoustic insulation than current sound rating building code mandates
• Excellent transit nearby and everything from apples to yoga available within a walk around the block so there’s little need for a car.
Here’s What’s Included In Your Rate
• Non-smoking, one bedroom, short-term rental accommodation in downtown Victoria, BC
• Living room furnishings custom-made by Urban Barn
• Accessories from Scan Design and Muse & Merchant.
• Hand-picked designer fabrics used so as to ensure maximum comfort.
• In the bedroom you will have a comfortable nights’ rest on our pillow-top queen size mattresses. Our 1000 Thread Count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets make every night an indulgence.
• Pillows are of the best quality.
• Plush 100% cotton towels next to the bath/shower in the en suite bathroom.
• Sofa bed with no expense spared sleeping comfort, as can be experienced on the queen size sofa mattress offering 11” of pure comfort!
• At mealtimes there’s ample room to entertain family or friends. The dining room table has seating for four, plus counter stools for a more casual eating experience.
• All the major appliances you need, including an en-suite washer and dryer.
• Small appliances include: A coffee maker, toaster-oven, kettle etc.
• All cutlery, dishware, cookware
• Large screen LCD TV with free cable
• Free, secure Wi-Fi connection
• Bedside lamps and clock radio alarm/iPod dock
• Telephone, with local and long distance calling in North America, all at no charge.
• South facing views into the landscaped courtyard means your stay will be extremely quiet. You will enjoy views of Victoria and the Johnson Street Bridge as you relax on your sunny patio
• Free, reserved underground parking spot in secure, gated garage
Local Places and Spaces
You’ll find all of these great places within just 2-3 blocks of your Victoria vacation rental apartment.
• Willies Bakery
• Market Square
• Swans Brew Pub and Restaurant
• Fan Tan Alley
• Dragon Alley
• Lo Jo Fashion District
• The Johnson Street Bridge
• Victoria’s Chinatown, the oldest Chinatown in Canada
• The Victoria Design District
• Kwon Lee’s Market
• Il Terrazo Italian Restaurant
• Historic Old Town Victoria
• Waddington Alley
• McPherson Theatre
• Bastion Square
• Victoria Harbour Ferry Stop
• Canoe Club Restaurant and Brew Pub
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Steve or Trish
We love travelling and have lived in Victoria for more than 35 years, so we understand what our guests prefer in terms of location, amenities and services. Having been awarded the Trip Advisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence with a 99% Guest Satisfaction Rating, we just might be on the right track.
In addition we have been voted Victoria's Top Vacation Rental 2011-2012-2013 by our guests who posted reviews on FlipKey.
We work really hard to exceed our guests expectations and guarantee that we offer the best VALUE in the city for your accommodation budget.
We provide personalized check-ins/outs for all our guests, we're always available to provide assistance and answer questions and we have made countless friends from all over the world who've been our guests, but our now our biggest supporters.
We hope you'll give us a try if you're planning a visit to Victoria, BC....we'd love to meet you.
Steve or Trish purchased this condo in 2014
Why Steve or Trish chose Victoria
Wow, what a great location, straddling a whole block between historic Old Town Victoria and Canada's oldest Chinatown, one block from the main tourist area, just two blocks from the Victoria Public Market and two blocks from Victoria's central business district. You will never tire of staying in this location, there is so much to see and do. But...at the same time, the apartment faces over an inner courtyard, so you are away from the noise of the street traffic.
This is a brand-new building, just completed in 2014 and the features are superb with secure, gated parking, secure access entryways, elevator service to all 5 floors and a wonderful use of space inside the apartment.
The design of the Union Building, in which the Victoria Legacy Suite is located, is superbly designed and build and fits right in to the local historic architecture.
What makes this condo unique
Easy access to so many activities and experiences. Exploring Chinatown, shopping in Market Square and the Lo Jo Fashion District, close to Harbour Ferries and Water Taxi services, close to the Victoria Public Market where you'll find fresh fruits, vegetables, breads, meats and seafoods.