Saint-Saturnin-les-Apt Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa with 4 ch. plus one in a tree house secure and heated pool
Who has not dreamed of spending the night at the top of a tree, between rustling leaves and birdsong? Mas Oak offers this unique opportunity. Whether for the whole week or to allow everyone to sleep in turn, those nights in the branches remain as indelible memories. The villa, it offers peace and tranquility. Sheltered from the mistral, the swimming pool (5x12) is secured by a flap electrical protection and heated in spring and autumn. Each bedroom has direct access to the outdoor terrace with its French doors and views of countryside and pool. The inhabitants of the tree house can enjoy the shower and toilet in the pool room. www. lesbassacs. com
Le Mas du Chêne, situated on a plot of 6000 m2, offers peace and tranquility amidst oaks, overlooking olive trees and vineyards. A bicentennial oak throne with serenity in this Provencal landscape. Right next to the house, two oaks thrive to form animated by the sound of cicadas, which houses the stone table meals arbor. Two hammocks beneath a grove of oaks will nap or quiet reading.
The swimming pool of 5x12m is secured by a flap of power protection and is heated in spring and fall, what to stay safe throughout the year. As for comfort, the pool area is totally protected from the mistral. Sun loungers provide sunbathing comfortable with an open view of the countryside. Shower and toilet are located in the local pool behind a hedge.
In the branches of an ancient oak, find your inner child, play the Robinsons in this high treehouse "UP THERE". Kids will want to sleep lulled by the gentle rustling of the leaves, adults may prefer to attend on the terrace at sunset with a drink in hand ....
Beyond the gray green of the olive trees, the Vaucluse mountains ablaze the first rays of the sun. The air is full of scents of the garrigue ... special moment indeed!
The villa has a spacious living area ...
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A dining room bathed in light. With two windows, it offers, interior, panoramic views of the Provencal countryside.
Also on the ground floor, a hallway leads to:
- A first twin beds 80X200,
- A second bedroom with two beds 80X200 installed side by side or stackable to add a third sleeping
- 3rd bright room with double bed 160x200 and independent bathroom.
Through French doors, each room has direct access to the terrace with views of the golf and pool.
- A shower,
- A toilet,
- Mezzanine leads to 4th bedroom Comfortable view the entire site and the Vaucluse, double bed 160x200, TV (Canalsat), telephone and independent bath room (bath and toilet).
- The Cabin "UP THERE" is furnished with a double bed 140x200, a table and two stools. The 10m ² terrace is equipped with a table and chairs to enjoy the view to 4.5 m high. Given its exceptional location in the oak, the cabin is reserved for people able to stay perched. Young children should of course be accompanied by adults. The use of all elements at risk such as cigarette, candle, lights, etc. is EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. The people of the cabin can use the shower and toilet located 50m to the local pool.
"Le Mas du Chêne" is located between the Luberon and the Monts de Vaucluse, 7 minutes from Gordes, Roussillon 7 minutes, 20 minutes from L'Isle sur la Sorgue, 60 minutes from Marseille or beaches, and 50 min of Avignon (TGV)
Nearby, you can do: riding 10 km, Canoe-Kayak at 15 kms, 45 kms Golf but a 9-hole pitch just opened at 8 kms, 5 kms Tennis, and the forest is 500m.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed