Porto de Mos Villa Rental Photos and Description
Spacious villa in walking distance to town and beach-FREE cot/high chair & Toys
Luxury, four bedroom villa with a private pool. Great location easy to walk to resturants/ bars/ beach. Air conditioning and TV package included. Free use of Cot / highchair/ push chair and toys. Safe Gardens to play away from pool area. Opposite 5* spa resort where international football teams play - open to public for treatments
The furnishing and décor of the property are quality modern style with a light and airy feel. Lounge/dining room with seating for eight people; this has direct access to the pool and garden, to enjoy wonderful outdoors feeling. Large fully equipped luxury kitchen with a door leading onto outside BBQ and dining area suited for alfresco dining .
The four bedrooms comprise of one master bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite - bath and shower fitting in bath, two further twin bedded bedrooms upstairs. A main bathroom . All upstairs bedrooms have their own private balconies. Fourth bedroom with an adjacent shower room.
Local Facilities : 600 metres from the stunning Porto de Mos beach with its gentle waters and golden sands, two quality restaurants located on the beach front. In easy walking distance to the property many bars and restaurants nearby to enjoy both international and traditional Portuguese cuisine and local wine. Also in walking distance -excellent local facilities, various small supermarkets, two small gyms (pay by the day), House of Pirates - international local based crèche with English speaking staff open from 10am to Midnight in the summer months. The Larger International supermarkets Pingo Doce, Inter-Marche less than 5 minute drive. Boa Vista Golf course 5 minute drive away and Parque d Floresta 12 minutes.
Why is this a great villa to stay at ?:
1) No need to drive if you stay at one of the few villa's available to rent in Porto de Mos with all facilities that you would find in a 4/5 star hotel in a few minutes walking distance, including a stunning golden sand beach.
2) All the mod cons you would have at home plus more including 42' Plasma TV
3) Safe environment for toddlers and children to play, the downstairs bedroom could easily be used as playroom/children's timeout room- giving parents a chance to relax!
4) A unique personal service from our locally based villa manager who will greet you in person and tell you everything you need to know.
5) Never get bored- picture yourself: relaxing by the pool with a drink and food cooking on the BBQ, or watching a DVD from the selective library, walk out to local restaurant for drinks and a meal or play a round of Golf at one of the many local courses, take a boat trip from the marina, jogging or sand castles on the beach - you choose.
Our villa is very Suitable for children:
We also supply a big box of toys for suitable for children 6 months upwards - new toys always go al ong way to keep them busy for a few hours. One Free High chair and cots and the use of buggies if you wish - saves bringing stuff with you !
Door Alarms on doors leading to the pool and garden- so you know if your little ones try to sneak outside, less stress
Gated Garden and area to Play separate from the pool
Children's DVD's - great to keeping them busy !
Black Out blinds - ideal for a lay in !
Plus all the mod cons you need such as Microwave, Hair
dryer, stereo etc
We are also within 5 minute walk to restaurants and the
beach , some of the local restaurants open at 5.30pm which is great if you want to push them out in the buggy for an early dinner while you enjoy a drink !. Also can walk into the main town of Lagos with 20 minutes or drive in 4
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just to let you know we had a really special holiday and your villa is everything we could have hoped for. Our family really relaxed and had a great time together… the pool was a ‘life saver’ as the weather was so hot.Maybe we will return in the future. Thanks again