Capesterre-Belle-Eau Villa Rental Photos and Description
Welcome to Flor'Alyzee. If you are looking for a pleasant and peaceful site and if you enjoy:
- Visits: there are places with a rich history. For example "Les Roches Gravées", an archaeological park. Ste- Marie where Christopher Columbus landed in 1493.
- The green Guadeloupe with banana tree plantations, the House of Coffee, La Soufrière (the volcano of the Island), hikes and walks in the wooden paths of the beautiful forest.
- Admire and climb up the Carbet waterfalls (there are 3), swim into the Grosse Corde river which waters come from the volcano located in the middle of the tropical forest, the Saut de la Lezarde is worth seing with its path and its beautiful 12 m high waterfall.
- Drive along the La Traversée road, with its unique vegetation and its animal park.
- Visit the Pointe Noire with the House of Cacao, the House of Wood and the Seashell museum. Later, in Malendure, you can get into a glass bottom boat to discover the sea
- smoking allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered