|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This home has it all:
• Four bedroom, three and one-half bath, with office area. 2,300 square feet fully furnished.
• Conveniently located in desirable Palo Alto area
- Gourmet kitchen, sunlit dining room, open living room, and family room
- WiFi Internet service
- 60” flat screen TV with cable
- In-home gym with treadmill, weights and etc.
- Washer and dryer
- BBQ grill
- Hot tub
- Vegetable Garden
• Less than 10 minutes from downtown Palo Alto restaurants and shops and Stanford University. Across the street from Fresh Market.
• Convenient to all Silicon Valley employers, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Apple, Yahoo, and Symantec
• Convenient to Highway 101, providing direct access to San Francisco, San Jose, and everything in between
• Please email about our other luxury short–term corporate rentals!
Please note that Palo Alto is experiencing an economic boom, and nearly every neighborhood has some remodeling or new construction going on including this neighborhood.
We built the home.
James and Jenny purchased this house in 2008
Mini Estate. Ahhh, the climate. almost always nice. Great schools, restaurants, Stanford, Google, Facebook and etc.
Hot tub, landscaping, newer, new treadmill, walk to Fresh Market.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 8 2015 - Jun 15 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Notes||Cleaning fee $150.00. Inquire about longer corporate stays. Stays of less than 1 month will be charged an additional 12% tax.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.