San Clemente Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 6
This 2 bedroom 2 bath condo has been completely remodeled in a beautiful modern style. Staying here you will have everything you need for a great stay in San Clemente!
This home is built with a convenient open floor plan. The living, and dining areas are connected in one great room, with the kitchen just across the bar. The living room is comfortable and convenient, including:
- A flat screen HD TV with cable for catching your favorite shows or having a family movie night.
- Casual dining for 3 at the kitchen bar.
- Sofa that folds out into a queen size bed.
- Ocean views reminding you every day that you’re on vacation!
You won’t run out of seats here! There are four places to sit and dine in this condo so you can spread out and enjoy having a vacation meal together:
- Table for 4 next to kitchen.
- Barstools seat 3 at the kitchen bar
- More formal dining table behind the living room seats 4.
- Table for 4 on the patio for dining outdoors.
Bedrooms: This condo has two comfortable bedrooms:
First bedroom features:
- Queen bed
- Ceiling fan
Second bedroom features:
- Queen bed
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen TV
- Mirrored closet
First bathroom features:
- Combination tub/shower
Second bathroom features:
- Double sink
This property has ceiling fans and ocean breezes for cooling. This unit does not have air-conditioning.
You’ll love relaxing in the sun on this home’s spacious patio. This outdoor area features:
- Gas BBQ for cooking outdoors.
- Dining space for 4
- Additional seating, perfect for sitting and sipping a cup of coffee or a refreshing lemonade.
- A view of the ocean and the charming San Clemente rooftops.
Staying here you will be in the heart of San Clemente within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, and attractions!
- 15 minute walk to San Clemente Beach and Pier
- A slightly shorter walk to Casa Romantica cultural center, a great place to explore with beautiful views.
- One street over from Avenida Del Mar where you will find great restaurants like Nicks and the Cellar, as well as salons, yogurt shops, a post office, and more.
- One Block from El Camino Real where you will find even more great restaurants and shops.
Give us a call to book today at 800-408-1822! We know you’ll love staying in San Clemente!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Owner / Property Manager
Having grown up with and owning multiple family cabins, beach homes and beach condos in California and Hawaii we have a different perspective about what the Vacation Rental experience should be like. When we rent and care for a home we treat it like it is our own, not just another property in a portfolio. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
Why Owner / Property Manager chose San Clemente
This property is perfectly located. Within walking distance of the beach, but without the foot traffic of beach front properties. It is just one street over from some of San Clemente's best restaurants and shops such as Nick's San Clemente and The San Clemente Wine Company.
We also love the simple comfort and convenience of this property. It has a deck with an ocean view, a beautifully done kitchen, flat screen TVs and everything you need for a comfortable vacation experience!
What makes this condo unique
Walk to the beach! Walk to cafes, shops, restaurants, and more! Enjoy the ocean view from the deck or relax in this beautiful condo! San Clemente is one of our favorite places on the coast, and this condo just makes it even better!