This gorgeous contemporary 310 m2 villa built in 2010, designed by an architect and is fully "wood and glass". Thanks to a south, south-west orientation you can benefit from a stunning panorama of the Geneva area and look at wonderfull shunshines over the Jura. In the nicely 2500 m2 garden, you'll find an warmed swimming pool. (from the 15th of april to the 15th of october)
This villa which can accomodate10 guests offers:
- A living room with home cinéma (TV, DVD, Bluray, CD).
- A fireplace between the lounge and the dining room
- A dining room with exit to the terrace and swimming pool.
- An american kitchen fully "PogghenPuhl" equipped and a bar.
- A bar with cellar.
- A master bedroom with ensuite bathroom "rainfall", dressing, lounge, privative terrace, TV homecinema.
- A hammam (steam generator) with rest space.
- A fitness room with bodybuilding device and ellipticbike.
- A VIP bedroom "USA" with ensuite bathroom
- A guest bedroom "Africa"with ensuite bathroom
- A guest bedroom "desert" with ensuite bathroom
- Kids bedrooms with twin beds and its bathroom with restroom. Includes DVD and Xbox 360.
- At first floor, a winter terrace with heater with table.
- A summer terrace next to the swimming pool.
- Guest restroom
- Wash room
- 2 mountain bike at the guest disposal.
- Internet access (WIFI), macbook pro and printer.
- Guests can take advantage from the wonderful panorama from the whole house. All the ground floor rooms have an access to the terrace by large baywindows.
Outdoor spaces for four cars inside the in the park, one is covered.
(Text automatically translated) Gourmet restaurant "Chez Baud" 10 minutes by car Authentic Restaurant "Happiness is in the field" 5 minutes by car to the town of Lucinges.
(Text automatically translated) Take the A41 motorway, exit the Thonon les Bains, follow Lucinges, when you arrived at the center of Lucinges, then follow road Possy road in companion and finally road in Cottet, up about 200 m turn left at the cross marble, the villa is the latest at the end of a road. You have arrived.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.