This apartment is part of the AvenueStory Collection. To book online please visit us at: http://avenuestory.com/Knightsbridge-Deluxe.html
Book online now and get 15% OFF your total rate. Valid for reservations between 06 October and 19 Dec 2014. Enter code LASTMINUTE15. Limited Offer only for reservations confirmed online by 31 October 2014.
***Special features of this apartment
We love this apartment for the following reasons:
- You would be a resident of one of the most expensive postcodes in the world
- Surround sound system available even in bathrooms (you can listen to music in the shower!)
- Recently renovated
- The lights in the bathroom and kitchen change colours, you can have red, purple, green according to your mood.
- Big Apple TV for lazy nights in. (Renoir painting slides down to cover the TV, pretty impressive!)
- Private Garden. Only the residents of Lennox Gardens have a key and you would have private access to this wonderfully manicured property.
- Ten mins to Hyde Park.
- Close to tubes Sloane Square, Knightsbridge, and South Ken tubes.
- Public parking available.
***Detailed property description
This luxurious apartment is situated in one of the most desirable post codes in the world at the very core of Knightsbridge. No expense has been spared in the refurbishment of this two bedroom apartment and the decor exudes elegance, luxury and glamour. The apartment has a large living area with two beautiful sofas and two cosy arm chairs. Certainly a comfortable and chic area to relax in after a busy day in Central London. The living room opens up on to a separate dining room with an elegant dining table which caters for four people. The fully equipped kitchen with a stylish lighting system allows you to choose the lighting colour according to your mood! This feature is also available in both en suite bathrooms. The property offers two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one larger master bedroom and another smaller standard size double bed. Knightsbridge Deluxe has many exciting and original features such as a surround sound system that even allows you to listen to music in the bathrooms under the sleek shower. This is an exquisite and rare property in one of the most desirable areas of the city and is the perfect back drop for a luxurious holiday in London.
One of the most sought after addresses in London as it is situated in the heart of the luxurious and elegant Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is located on the west side of Hyde Park and stretches over the exclusive boroughs of City of Westminster and The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Home to Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Chanel, Missoni, Yves Saint Laurent , Fendi and even two Prada stores, Knightsbridge is infamous for its extensive selection of luxury shopping. Should this not suffice, the shopping continues round the corner at Sloane Square and The Kings Road which is traditionally associated with 60s style and fashion icons such as Vivienne Westwood. The further away from Sloane Square you walk down the Kings Road the more independent boutiques you will come across, selling clothes, shoes , handbags and much more. Sloane Square and the Kings Road also boast some of the best cafes, delicatessens, pubs and restaurants in London. The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is undoubtedly the most elegant and chic area of London and is home to the most exclusive properties, restaurants and bars in London. This property is also ideally located for sight-seeing as it is within walking distance of Buckingham Palace! It is also surrounded by some of London's best parks including Hyde Park, Green Park and St James Park. This stylish and chic are ticks all the boxes and offers you everything on your doorstop from tourist attractions and open green spaces, to cafes , bars restaurants and some of the best shopping in the world!
AvenueStory Guest Guarantee -
Besides character and comfort, your reservation will include the following:
• Free WiFi and a local mobile phone to use during your stay, standard with all our apartments. Some may also include free international landline calls.
• 24hour/365 days a year emergency line during your stay, in case you need help
• Travel concierge for your restaurant, tour or ticket reservations before and during your stay
• Quality linen and towels, for stays more than 7 nights cleaning and linen change once a week included in the fee.
• Meet & Greet by a knowledgeable concierge at your chosen apartment, depending on your arrival time we may be able to check you in early or allow a late check out.
• Quality bathroom amenities including shower gel, shampoo, conditioner & amenities kit.
• A fully equipped kitchen ready to whip up a home cooked meal
• Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
Think of us like a hotel with 110 rooms all dotted around the city. Only that our rooms are unique, residential apartments. We are a family run business with offices in both Paris and London, where our apartments are located. Our portfolio covers a range of options from luxury to family and smaller chic units which we choose based on overall quality and comfort. Our main priority is to provide a service to our guests before and during their stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you in Paris, if you have any questions at all please let us know!