|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Capture spectacular sunrises, seasonal fireworks, and everything in between via the unobstructed panoramic water and town views from the large, first- and second-floor windows, brick patio, grassy yard, and second-floor balcony of this brand-new, 3700-square-foot, cape-style home. This salt pond, waterfront home is located in a quiet neighborhood, and sleeps 14 to 16 people.
It features three bedrooms and two-and-one-half baths on the first floor, which surround a large great room with gas fireplace, and an adjoining open kitchen.
One large dormer bedroom with own bath, a fifth bedroom and two large dormer activity rooms with another full bath on the second floor. There are hardwood floors throughout. The second floor activity rooms features full water views, pool table, entertainment area with large TV, DVD, and VCR, high-speed Internet access, wet bar, and balcony.
* Master suite - stunning, 425-square-foot, main floor suite features sitting area with waterfront window views, private French door access to backyard patio, and 160-square-foot bath with a Jacuzzi tub, large shower, dual sinks, and separate commode. Brand-new, twin, extra-large beds convertible to single, king-size bed or split for two-bed set up.
* Second master bedroom/bath wing - 24x28 above attached, oversized, two-car garage (perfect privacy for in laws/teenagers). Brand-new, twin, extra-large beds convertible to single, king-size bed or split for two-bed set up.
* Two more bedrooms share a full bath on the first floor. One bedroom has brand-new twin, extra-large beds convertible to single king-size bed or split for two-bed set up. One bedroom has two brand-new trundle beds (equals four twin beds).
* Fifth bedroom on second floor with one queen and two twin beds.
* Five bedrooms, four baths, plus one half bath.
* Sleeps 14, or 16 with pull-out sofa on second floor; PLUS even more room for air mattresses/sleeping bags.
* Central air conditioning/heat.
* Full-size washer and dryer.
* Fully-stocked kitchen with flatware, dishes, glasses, pots and pans, and large lobster pot, large side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, gas oven/stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, bar counter with four bar stools.
* Large dining room table seats up to 14.
* On salt-water pond.
* Backyard waterfront patio with furniture, barbecue grill.
* Outdoor shower.
* Attached, oversize, two-car garage. Driveway with additional parking area.
* Mooring for up to 25-foot boat and dock applied for. Pond accesses open ocean.
* Close/convenient to downtown area shops and restaurants, Harding Beach, bike paths.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 13 2015 - Sep 12 2015
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.