Lower Haight Townhome Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Townhome, Sleeps 2, Located In The Heart Of The City
This charming one bedroom tri-level has a queen-sized bed, bath, dressing area, and washer and dryer on the ground floor. Double French doors also open off the bedroom to a secluded and private mediation garden complete with outdoor furniture, fireplace and a soothing water feature. The main living area on the second floor and has a large sofa, recliner, and a 52-inch television hooked up to AppleTV and Netflix. The living room also has a fireplace, lots of windows, skylights, cathedral ceilings and wifi is readily available. The fully equipped kitchen includes a cooking island, gas range, microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. There is NO dishwasher. The third level loft, has a comfortable office space complete with large desktop.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- not suitable for children
Being creative and independent individuals, we moved to San Francisco over 30 years ago. We're artists and have enjoyed making our home one of our many creative projects. We take great pleasure in gardening, cooking, and all the wonderful cultural and outdoor activities San Francisco and our special neighborhood has to offer.
This centrally-located urban charmer has everything you need within reach for the ultimate San Francisco experience.
• Wonderful cosmopolitan neighborhood
• Beautiful garden setting
• Fine restaurants just steps away
• Easy access to public transportation and all the city sights
• Outdoor activities nearby, including parks and hiking
• Active night life 1 block away on Haight Street
• Parking space on the street for 1 small vehicle
• Two well-equipped gyms within walking distance
• Grocery, Pharmacy, Dry Cleaners, & Medical facilities nearby