Situated on Abbeville Court, this newer constructed, beautiful, four bedroom home is located on a water way just half mile from the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. You can take a leisurely walk or bike to the beaches or a morning jog - stop for coffee or a drink at the cafes or restaurants along the way or pop into a movie at the near by theater. This home is located in a very convenient area and a nice quiet neighborhood. Enjoy your favorite libation while watching the spectacular sunsets on the beach at the many beach bars or restaurants.
Our home can offer you and your family:
* Four bedrooms - master has a king bed - the second bedroom has a queen bed - the third bedroom has two twins - the fourth bedroom has two twin beds.
* A fully stocked kitchen - if you so desire to cook!
* A great HEATED POOL and wonderful six-person HOT TUB.
* Bikes, golf clubs, kids equipment and toys, and much more.
* Most of all - a fun and relaxing time!
Bill and Sandy AND Tom and Nancy are home owners in Florida and Wisconsin. We love the warm weather and boating, but love the snow and sport activities as well. We are several years away from retiring and hope to move to Marco Island.
We purchased our third home on Marco Island with our partners Tom and Nancy Kriofsky. We all love Marco Island and hope to retire there some day.
We love that it is a walk to the beach area and resturants and shops. Our home is newer and has all the ammenities that makes it a comfortable place to stay.
Briggs nature center 10 minutes away, Everglade Park 1 hour away
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.