Caesarea Villa Rental Photos and Description
6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 'First Line to the Sea'
A family friendly, recently renovated villa, with a colorful front yard, large backyard, terrace, private pool and a gated parking area.
6 bedrooms; 5.5 bathrooms (3 en-suite); huge sunny living room (salon) with sliding glass doors to rear terrace; large dining room; fully equipped Kosher eat-in-kitchen; family room; media room w/ 55” TV; and a game room with a ping-pong table and toys.
• Fully air conditioned
• Sleeps 14 (beds) plus a full size baby crib and a Pack-n-Play
• Washer & dryer (Whirlpool)
• 3 full size refrigerators (Whirlpool); Oven & stove-top (GE); Toaster oven
• All appliances, beds and mattresses imported from the U.S.
• 3 TVs, cable service, DVD player, indoor & outdoor speakers, WiFi Internet
• Multiple outdoor sitting areas with dining table, chairs, sofas, lounge chairs, pool toys, and BBQ area
• Directly across the street from a children's playground, with slides, swings and climbing equipment
Located on a quiet street in Caesarea’s cluster 5, there is nothing but sand, vegetation and a 2,000 year old Roman Aqueduct between you and the Mediterranean Sea. Sit on the rear terrace ensconced in the complete privacy of palm trees and tall hedges, and watch the sun set while listening to the waves break against the beach.
Bike, jog or walk along miles of manicured pedestrian paths bordering Rothschild Boulevard, bursting with colorful flora and adorned with Caesarea’s famous Fish Sculptures.
Short walk to the beach or to the ‘center of town’, containing a supermarket, health club, youth center, synagogue, bank, nail & hair salon, etc.
Short drive to restaurants, the Pardes Hanna and Binyamina train stations, Haifa, Zichron Yaakov, and a handful of local wineries. 20 minute drive to Netanya, 40 minutes to Tel Aviv and 1 hour to Ben Gurion airport and Tiberias.
A stay at 'Cartwheels at the Sea' in Caesarea with your loved ones will leave you reminiscing about the most peaceful vacation you have ever experienced in Israel.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible