Honor House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 8-10 guests
Minimum night stay - 2-7 nights
Internet - no
Wheelchair accessible - no
Pets considered - no
Smoking indoors - no
Beautiful, new 2000 sq. ft ranch located on 40 acres of rolling hills overlooking Platte Lake and Lake Michigan with property adjacent to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park.
Located in the center of Crystal Lake, Frankfort, and Empire. Property is within 1/4 mile of scenic M-22. Enter through a private, wooded canopy driveway. Opens to a home located on a high hill with views of Big Platte Lake.
The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. All bedrooms have windows that face the lake.
- Bedroom 1 is a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. It includes a full size bed and twin bunk beds with a walk-in closet and a private deck with a bistro table and chair set - perfect for morning coffee or late night star-gazing.
- Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed, a large dresser, and two windows for a spacious lake view.
- Bedroom 3 includes twin bunk beds, a closet, and large window for viewing the lake.
- Additional portable beds are available for extra sleeping.
- Bathroom 1 offers two sinks and a tub/shower combination.
- Bathroom 2 includes one sink, a large walk-in shower with seat, and a linen closet that holds extra sheets and towels.
The kitchen has espresso cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and large prep counter. The counter is perfect for setting up a buffet or for an extra eating area with the available stools and pendant lighting. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen with a round table and cozy seating for four and a large window facing the lake.
The laundry room has a full-size washer and dryer and laundry tub for easy clean-up.
The great room has a recessed ceiling, wood-burning stove, and a sectional for relaxation and for taking in a movie. There is a flat screen television connected to a DVD/VCR. Movies are available.
From the great room, there are two sets of sliding glass doors with access to two decks. On the North side, there is a small deck which includes a grill and table. On the South side, there is a large deck that accommodates a large patio table and chair set for eating outdoors and four Adirondack chairs for taking in the view.
The property has beautiful, walking trails with a look-out point of Lake Michigan and Empire Dune, the largest dune of Sleeping Bear National Park. Wild-life that roam the area include eagles, deer, fox, pileated woodpeckers, grouse, and turkeys. The property is located close to Sleeping Bear National Park, Peterson Beach (Lake Michigan), Platte River (canoeing, kayaking, tubing), restaurants, shopping, etc. Maps, brochures, and a list of featured attractions are available upon request.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed