Enjoy the Derby in style! History, charm and convenience in a spacious 2-bedroom Cherokee Triangle condo. This 2nd floor unit is located in the heart of the Highlands, and includes a private balcony (seating for 4) overlooking Cherokee Parkway.
* 15-minute easy drive to Churchhill Downs.
* 1 block from trendy Bardstown Road home of
“Restaurant Row,” with fine and casual dining galore,
including renowned Jack Fry’s, Lilly’s, Avalon and more.
Fun, casual pubs also in walking distance, including the
Bristol, Ramsi’s, O’Sheas, and Flanagans.
* Grocery store, drugstore, banks, boutiques and shops
within 3 blocks.
* Great coffeehouses abound for breakfast and to sit and
soak up local atmosphere.
* 2 blocks to Cherokee Park & scenic Loop trail, perfect
for running, walking, and biking.
* 2 miles from downtown Louisville.
*15 minutes from the airport, easy taxi ride.
About the Condo
* 2nd floor unit (sleeps 4 comfortably, can easily
accommodate 6 with air mattress )
* BR 1, comfy king bed, darling full bath with tub/shower
* BR 2, double, pull-out bed, adorable ½ bath, very
private, tons of light
* Comfortable dining/sitting area with fireplace and bay
* Conference room w/ large table and chairs, white
board, and plasma TV, perfect for meeting,
entertaining, or casual group meals
* Private outdoor living area (seating for 4) overlooking
* Condo decorated in accordance with feng shui principles
and employing green living
* Complete home office, w/ wireless internet access,
printer/copier/scanner, and fax
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 2 2014 - May 5 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.