Point Loma Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom Upper Level. Private Balcony W/ Panoramic Ocean View!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR LOWER FALL RATES!
This beautiful unit was totally upgraded in February and March 2014 with an emphasis on comfort and casual luxury to accommodate those seeking a relaxing vacation. The key feature is the panoramic view of San Diego Bay. Located in Point Loma, a convenient distance from San Diego’s Airport, shops, malls and exquisite restaurants, you and your guests will enjoy the comfortable maritime-themed decor while overlooking the San Diego Bay as sailboats glide past you on your private balcony.
This property is suited for a quick weekend visit or a long-term vacation. Whether travelling for business, with family or just to visit beautiful San Diego, the breathtaking views and exclusive location will make this trip memorable. From the kitchen, the master bedroom, and the living room, the views of the limitless Pacific Ocean, San Diego bay and stunning San Diego Skylines are spectacular.
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathroom upper level penthouse
• Exclusive, Private gated security complex
• Tastefully furnished with Maritime theme furniture.
• A quick 3.6 Mile drive away from San Diego airport.
• Private, expansive balcony overlooking beach below and water beyond
• Fully furnished kitchen
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi
• 47” Flat screen Smart TV in Living Room
• Sonos Music System
• USB Wall Chargers
• Dining table accommodates 8 people
• Beach chairs and towels
• Gas Fireplace
• Washer & dryer
• Elevator access
• 1 Off Street parking space
• Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed - 1 master bathroom
• High end self-inflatable queen size mattress for additional guests.
• Guest Bedroom: 1 Full Bed - Adjoining full bath
• 40” Flat screen Smart TV with DVD player in guest bedroom
• Ample closets and storage
• Board games and a telescope to view the Boating scene of San Diego Bay and the beautiful San Diego Skyline.
• 2 – 3 min. drive to: grocery stores, Star bucks, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Cabrillo Monument, & world–class restaurants such as:
• Old Venice (awesome Italian cuisine)
• Point Loma Seafood
• Brigantine Seafood
• Jimmy’s Famous American Tavern
• Humphrey’s on the Bay
• Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
• Liberty Station shopping center
This unit is beautifully furnished and comfortable. Whether you are looking to escape the winter months, or are travelling for business, our team will accommodate your every need.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Juli Dodd
The Harbaugh Foundation owns vacation rental properties in California, Hawaii, and Colorado. The income that is realized through these rentals goes to charitable causes, and to support national improvement efforts. Several areas that are supported are rain forest depletion, youth development and Habitat For Humanity. Support for natural disasters is also provided, such as Hurricane Sandy (in 2013). Our goal is to increase the amount we contribute each year.
It is through the support of those that stay with us and those that work with us that we are able to support the causes we do.
We thank you for your time reviewing our property, and are hopeful that if the well-kept appearance of the property doesn't fully engage your interest, then perhaps our goal and mission will.
Why Juli Dodd chose Point Loma
The close proximity to Shelter Island, Coronado and downtown San Diego
The beach is right outside your door
What makes this condo unique
The best part about this property is the view. As you walk in you take in the panoramic view of the Shelter Island, the sailboats, the dolphins playing in the water and all you can say is... WOW. You may never want to leave!