Mazan Cottage Rental Photos and Description
In peaceful countryside
It is my pleasure to welcome you in our house of character.
Located in the countryside, our location will prompt quickly to relax. Upon arrival, you will be lulled by the sound of cicadas. And who knows, maybe you'll see a squirrel on the branches of the adjoining woods.
Behind the private wrought iron gate, you will discover the garden and terrace reserved for you.
Chairs and bed wrought iron you tend arms for a well deserved rest after your trip.
Decorated with style and equipped with all the amenities, you have bedding that your back will be satisfied.
You can prepare your meal inside or enjoy the pleasure of outdoor barbecue with food reported markets of Provence.
You can enjoy quiet pool and let you enjoy the soothing sound of a small fountain.
Your children will stretch on the playground while you will devote to the joys of local sports: bocce or badminton. The facilities are available.
For naps and reading sessions, you can choose between sunbed iron bed or hammock.
Stroll on the surrounding roads and enjoy the views of the Mont Ventoux, the Dentelles or the village of Mazan. Discover our beautiful countryside, surrounded by vineyards, walk, bike or even on horseback.
Enjoy a beautiful sunset while strolling.
Seduced by the stalls of local producers on Saturday morning in the village center you: fruits and seasonal vegetables, goat cheese, honey, olive oil, wine AOC Ventoux ...
Visit the area on foot, bicycle, horseback, canoe or from the sky in a hot air balloon
Stroll the Provencal markets where local producers will share their wealth. Our favorite Bedoin and Vaison la Romaine.
Ideally located in the heart of the Vaucluse, you can roam around and discover our 'treasures'. Whether you dream of a cultural holiday, sports or relaxation, the region will deliver its wonders:
- Avignon, the Papal Palace, the Bridge of Avignon and its festival in July
- Mont Ventoux, our bald giant that delights cyclists
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue, the famous town of antique shops, its paddle wheels
- Villages perched like Venasque, Le Barroux, Brantes ....
- Vaison la Romaine, and Roman remains, but its summer dance festival
- Falls, which pleases you at the lavender festival
- Gorge Nesque where the cool surprises us in the summer
- The ocher of Roussillon or Rustrel
- Near the Luberon with its medley of villages Oppède-le-Vieux, Menerbes, Gordes, Lourmarin ...
- Senanque Abbey and its flamboyant lavender gardens
- Les Baux de Provence, his castle, his career as a light
- The Dentelles, the cellars of Gigondas, its hiking and climbing famous places
... And many more ....
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible