|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Orlando house description
This luxury, four bedroom, two and a half bath home with private pool, movie room, pool table, is located 6 miles from Universal Studio's & 13 miles from Disney World.
Our spacious, 3200 square foot home is in a private residential community. This professionally decorated home provides excellent accommodations with only the top-of-the-line furnishings and bedding.
*Master Bedroom - main floor with king size bed and private master bath, sliding door to pool/yard.
*2nd Bedroom - upstairs queen size bed; shares bathroom with
bedroom 3 & 4.
*3rd Bedroom - upstairs with 2 double beds; shares bathroom with bedroom 2
*4th Bedroom/movie room - upstairs with queen size portable bed.
*1/2 Bathroom - downstairs next to entry way and living room.
*Fully equipped upgraded wood cabinets & granite counter top Kitchen with island and bar stools
*Formal Dining Room
*Informal Dining Area
*Family Room with large plasma TV and Stereo System
*Home Office with iMac & Printer
*Loft (sleeper sectional sofa) with TV and Stereo System
*Outside Pool area with outside Pool Speakers
*Patio with dining and lounging furniture with gas grill
*Hammock & Patio Swing
**All New Appliance
**Granite Countertops throughout
**Wireless High Speed Internet
**iMac computer & Laser Printer
***Xbox, PS3, and Nintendo Wii Game Console with games.
** Arcade Machine over 1,000 games
** Pool Table in Loft
** 3D Movie Room with massage chair & powered movie seats.
We have lived in Orlando/Disney area for many years, and will provide you with helpful visitor information for all the local world class attractions.
Steve McMurtrey purchased this house in 10
We booked this home for a week stay for our family vacation in Orlando. This was the perfect stay for us, the home was amazing, clean and very well kept. Highly recommended! Loved the pool!
Nearby World Class Attractions, 6 miles to Universal Studios, 13 miles to Disney Parks, 13 miles to Sea World and Aquatica Water Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
25% is due at time of booking, remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
The damage waiver is in lieu of a security deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.