Clear Creek House Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedroom/ 4 Bath Pool Home close to all Orlando attractions
If you are looking for a luxury accommodation, this is the home for you!
We have one strong and abiding theme which runs through every aspect of renting our Orlando vacation home. It is one which stands for genuine high quality and great value. We appeal to clients who seek the type of ambiance found only in high-end vacation rental accommodations and high class hotels. Our clients seek genuine luxury in a private but spacious environment, one where their family and friends can relax and unwind.
Our Orlando vacation home has satisfied the demands of many families, all of whom feel they have received an excellent value.
Upon entering, you will feel right at home. One that is SPACIOUS, CLEAN and FULLY EQUIPPED for your enjoyment.
Enjoy hours of sun while relaxing in the privacy and comfort of your own resort style heated pool.
Our Florida vacation rental home offers 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have private baths making them master suites. These masters also have private access to the pool area.
The garage has been converted into a fun-filled game room. The family room has a 45' flat screen HDTV (with upgraded cable programming package) and DVD player. All bedrooms are equipped with 32' flat screen HDTV's.
Snuggle down onto high quality plush mattresses, covered in cool, quality high thread-count cotton linens. Sleep soundly and wake refreshed to fully enjoy all the new day has to offer.
Check e-mails and surf the web with free 24 hour wireless high-speed internet access and free local, national and international phone calls.
Enjoy the on-site tennis and basketball courts - all just a short walk away, great for working off those little moments of over-indulgence!
For the little ones - there are two very convenient tot-lots.
So why not experience all Orlando has to offer - great theme parks, great restaurants, golf, fantastic countryside and great shopping - all close enough for very easy access, but far enough away to escape to the luxurious haven our vacation home has to offer.
Our Florida vacation homes has:
* a great peaceful location
* larger than average, extended heated pool
* fully-equipped game room
* large open and bright family room - ideal for large groups
* dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook and full laundry room
* 5 luxurious bedrooms, 2 of which have en-suite facilities
* 4 full bathrooms
* flat screen HDTV's throughout
Our air-conditioned vacation home has:
* two King size, one Queen size and two sets of 2 single beds
* kitchen equipped with every imaginable utensil and appliance you could ever need
* free wireless broadband internet access (security encrypted)
* free local, national and international calls
* door alarms and pool safety fence
* on-site tennis courts
* on-site tot-lots
* on-site basketball courts
Our vacation home is:
* 16 miles (20 minutes on average) from the Disney parks western entrance
* 30 minutes drive (on average) from Universal and Sea World
* 45 minutes (on average) from Orlando International Airport
* 65 minutes from both coasts
* 60 minutes from Kennedy Space Center
* 5 minutes from Lake Louisa State Park
* 5 minutes from several championship golf courses
* a stones throw away from Walmart, Publix, pharmacy and many other shops, restaurants and shopping centers
We are sorry, pets and smoking are not permitted in our home. Smoking is permitted outside our home in the lanai. These rules are strictly enforced. We use the services of a local property management company.
Please note: our Orlando vacation rental home is inspected and fully licensed by the State of Florida authorities.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
My family has traveled our beautiful country coast to coast and it seemed we always longed for another visit to Florida. It's because of that, we decided to purchase a home here.
This home caught our eye because of its great flowing floor plan and shear size. You can have a house full of guests yet the house is quiet and relaxing. The vaulted ceilings throughout and the three skylights help make the house bright and open.
Our vacation home is located in a community with its own orange groves. Residents and guests are encouraged to pick their own fruit and enjoy. Our family often jokes that Clermont is the only part of Florida that actually has rolling hills. It is truly a beautiful part of the state.