Calgary Condo Rental Photos and Description
Great Location, 1BR, 920 sq ft. with Stuning River View
Affordable Luxury - Executive & Vacation Rental Condo
This river front condo emphasizes space, luxury, and design. Located in the desirable community of Quarry Park. The condo provides quick access to all major attractions, downtown, Heritage Park, Calgary Zoo and Spruce Meadows. The condo is nestled beside a nature reserve, with stunning river valley views. Walking distance to the Market for all your amenities, whether it be groceries, a pharmacy, a bottle of wine, dinning, local pubs, and several fast food chains.
We have taken every effort to provide features and amenities to make your stay as comfortable and as close to home as possible.
Furnishings and Convenience
• 9 ft. box vault ceilings
• office area with desk
• hypoallergenic duvets, fine linens and duvets
• granite counter-tops
• gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• eating bar, under-counter bar stools
• soaker bath & separate shower
• front load washer & dryer
• spacious balcony w/gas barbecue and seating
• underground secure heated parking stall (7 ft)
• secure bike storage
• in-house car wash
• fob security system
Connectivity and entertainment
• High-speed wireless internet (optik)
• 2 X Flat-screen LED Smart Television (bedroom & living area)
• Premium cable TV channels
• US and Canada nationwide calling
• Walking distance to Esso (Imperial Oil) head office, AMEC, Jacobs Engineering, local professional business, local pubs, dining, supermarket, and fine shopping.
• Within steps of your door you will find roaming pathways through-out the community leading to the Bow River's extensive pathway system.
• Short 10 minute drive to The Calgary South Hospital.
• Public transportation can be accessed within a 2-minute walk.
We accept Visa, MasterCard (VRBO), PayPal, and Interact Email Transfer
Keywords: Calgary Executive, Riverfront, Luxury Condo, Quarry Park, Calgary Vacation Rental
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible