|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Branson condo description
My Condo is located in the heart of Branson, right off the 76 Country Music Blvd. Close enough to the action to get anywhere quickly. There is the Thousand Hills Golf Course within walking distance. Branson has something for everyone: live shows, theme parks, shopping, and dining. I would love for you to stay with me.
CONDO AMENITIES AND FEATURES
Your space will include:
* A fully equipped, state-of-the-art kitchen
* Private washer and dryer
* Flat screen TV's with Cable and WiFi
* Jetted tubs in the master bedrooms
This Condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and sleeps up to 6 guests.
* 1 King-size Bed in Master Bedroom
* 1 King-size Bed in the Guest Bedroom
* 1 Full-size Sofa Sleeper
Enjoy a vast selection of FREE on-site amenities including:
* Hot tub
* Indoor/outdoor pools
* Fitness center
* Walking trails
* And more
RATES AND PRICING - Please see the rate table below or E-mail me for a price quote.
* Legends in Concert
* The Haygoods
* The Dixie Stampede
* Kirby VanBirch
* The Track at Pirate's Cove
* Kids Kountry
* The Track Family Fun Parks
* Ride the Ducks Table Rock Adventure
* Branson's Dinosaur Museum
Nearby Dining establishments:
* Lonestar Steakhouse
* Florentina's Italian Restaurant
BRANSON AREA OVERVIEW
Located in the southwestern part of Missouri, in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, its lakes, mountains and beautiful hills make of Branson a truly remarkable destination for tourists.
Named 'Live Music Show Capital of the World,' Branson Missouri has become a nationally recognized family vacation destination offering its 8 million annual visitors:
* Over 50 live performance theaters featuring over 100 live shows
* 3 pristine lakes
* 10 championship golf courses
* Challenging miniature golf courses
* An award-winning theme park
* Several water parks
* A beautiful Historic Downtown district
* A variety of attractions and museums
* An endless list of shopping and dining destinations.
Branson is indeed the ideal place for a one-night getaway, a several day retreat or even a long-term vacation.
BRANSON CONDO VS MOTEL ROOM
My Branson MO condominium is the affordable alternative to the cramped typical motel room. If you want privacy, space and convenience my condo is just the thing for you!
So what are you waiting for? Reserve your Branson condo rental today and enjoy the entertainment, golf, shopping and beauty of nature that Branson has to offer you, your family and friends.
My husband and I are newly weds, we are both from north central Arkansas. I have an associates degree in Hospitality and decided to try my hand at the condo rental business. But it's not easy making the payments on this new venture, so my husband and I also have full time jobs that take us around the US to help with the payments and our livelihood.
Candace Keller purchased this condo in 2013
My hometown is about 3 1/2 hours away from Branson so it was only natural to have many vacations here growing up. During my College years, a friend of mine and I would work the summers at White Water. We made many friends and had a fantastic time. So when this opportunity presented itself I had to give it a shot. And with the help of friends, family, and repeat customers I hope to have my condos available to customers for years to come.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Off Season Special
Jan 1 2015 - Feb 28 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$60 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.