Palm Springs Condo Rental Photos and Description
Modern two bedroom master suites. Large pool, tennis courts & lush landscaping.
Single level, modern living in Greenhouse East Community, one of the most prestigious, desirable private developments in Palm Springs. Very peaceful, lovely residents and conveniently located 5 minutes from both the airport and Downtown Palm Springs.
• High quality La Cantina bi-fold doors open to a large private patio for indoor/outdoor living.
• Large patio with random pattern pavers, dining and lounge area, fire pit and Weber gas BBQ.
• Mid-century style Room & Board furnishings for comfort and stylish living.
• 55' LCD Samsung Television with over 80 channels for your viewing pleasure.
• 5.1 surround sound with Klipsch speakers to fully enjoy your media.
• Single remote Control4 entertainment system to help you navigate easily.
• Time Warner, Apple TV and Sony Playstation4 (Bluray player) all available for your enjoyment.
• Fast, professional level wireless access point for all your Internet needs.
• NEST thermostat and smoke / CO2 alarms.
• Beautiful modern kitchen with a full set of Electrolux Icon series appliances. Fridge/freezer, gas stove, dishwasher, wine fridge. GE microwave. Renewable bamboo kitchen cabinets, quiet closed.
• Bathrooms have Hansgrohe fixtures, skylights, undermount lighting and Toto toilets.
• Caligaris Italian platform king beds with memory foam, hypoallergenic mattresses and Clavin Klein 400 thread count sheets.
• Private connected garage provides shade for your vehicle.
• Electric vehicle (EV) 220 volt outlet charging mount option in garage.
• Large community lap pool and hot tub with sun chairs and incredible view of Mt. San Jacinto.
• Newly refinished community tennis court with night lighting.
• Beautifully maintained pedestrian-only greenbelt surrounded by citrus trees and flowering bushes.
Recently undergone a $25,000 upgrade to the private patio to add BBQ, designer fire pit and outdoor seating / dining area.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
We discovered Greenhouse East when our San Francisco neighbors invited us to stay with them for the weekend. We instantly fell in love with the development, Palm Springs and soon after found our very own piece of paradise.
Lily purchased this condo in 2011
Why Lily chose Palm Springs
Greenhouse East is how we imagine the garden of Eden. The groundskeepers do an amazing job of keeping it lush, green and beautiful all year round. We especially enjoy the super-sized large pool, hot tub, tennis courts and friendly residents of Greenhouse East.
What makes this condo unique
Greenhouse East has no through roads which means no cars are driving through the complex. This means fewer emissions and more peace and quiet.