Very quiet 3 room apartment (50 square meters / 538 square feet) in a typical Parisian building built at the end of the 19th century.
Entirely renovated in March 2014, you'll find everything you need to live like Parisians live.
- Hardwood floors
- Full kitchen includes coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave oven, dish washer, etc.
- Washing machine, iron and iron board.
- 2 x 2 person beds with brand new mattresses + 1 Sofa bed in living area which can sleep 1 person
- Baby bed and baby high chair available
- Flat screen TV
- Wireless internet available and free
- Dining table for 5
- Bed linens and towels provided free of charge
We're a french family who's been living in this apartment for several years. We moved to allow our children to have their own room but we now live at a 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
Aligre is a typical Parisian district, appreciated and demanded.
Le marché Aligre is very close to the apartment (200 meters). It is one of the oldest and most famous markets in Paris. It takes place everyday (except on mondays) and provides a very charming and animated life to the area.
Many cafés, restaurants and all kinds of shops (food & clothes) are at your doorstep or within a very short walking distance.
There's always people in the street, you can walk around at any time of the day or night very safely.
La place de la Bastille is within walking distance (10 minutes) and so is the Gare de Lyon station with its direct access to Eurodisney.
Public transportation is also available in the quarter which makes it the ideal place to discover Paris and its suburbs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.