Rockport House Rental Photos and Description
Stately antique Colonial facing the village green and harbor; period charm fully intact while updated with many modern amenities. This rental is for the private use of the entire main house, consisting of the 2nd and 3rd floors as well as the private backyard. There are many places to curl up with a book, and a lovely beacon hill style backyard for BBQs. The house includes 4 fireplaces, wide pine floors, TV/DVD player, and high-speed wifi. The backyard includes a BBQ grill and plenty of seating flowing out from the kitchen. Walk just a few minutes to the beach or across the street to all the harbor-front shops, restaurants, and Bearskin Neck! Enjoy true Rockport village and beach life right out your front door.
Off-street parking for one vehicle. We can help you to arrange off-site parking for an additional car if necessary.
Sleeping spaces include:
- 2 upstairs master suites with bathrooms and Queen beds
- Connected to each upstairs suite is an additional bedroom with a twin bed each. Perfect for kids!
- Main floor bedroom with day bed that converts to a King sized bed
- Living room couch that pulls out to a Queen bed
- We’ve also been known to doze off on the loungers out back and the various couches
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets considered