Highgate Cottage Rental Photos and Description
634 Country Club Road
• 888 square foot camp with 60 foot of lakeshore.
• One bedroom with 4 bunks.
• New fridge, modern gas stove and endless on demand hot water.
• Beautiful westerly views of un-developed wildlife refuge.
• Beautiful northerly views of Canada.
• Kitchen, Living Room and Dining room open to large windows and cathedral ceilings with good light and lake views.
• Beach is pretty clean with minimal weeds. Beach is sand and pebbles.
• Quiet dead end road.
• Water supplied from a drilled well.
• Keurig Brewer with complimentary coffee and tea.
• High speed internet with WIFI and Roku TV. No cable TV.
• Firewood for camp fire.
• Modern 3 burner, gas grill with propane.
• Four folding lawn chairs.
• Full kitchen with plenty of pots, pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, mugs.
• Kitchen has EVO, salt, pepper, basic spices, paper towels,
• Toilet paper is provided.
• 8 clean bath towels and wash cloths.
• Fishing gear and small tackle box.
What you may want to bring:
• Passport. The camp is close to the I89 border.
• Extra blankets, towels, sleeping bags and pillows.
• Swim shoes
Local Attractions Day Trips:
• Granby Zoo
• Parc Safari
• Saint Albans Drive In
Points of Caution:
• Well behaved pets are welcome, but damage caused by them will need to be fixed.
• No smoking inside camp.
• Bunk beds are of good quality please use good judgment when playing in bunk room.
• No laundry facility at camp.
• September to June 1st - $750/week (7 days)
• June, July and August - $900/week (7 days)
• Weekend rates $450/for 3 days
Sunsets every night – priceless!
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered