|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
634 Country Club Road
• 888 square foot camp with 60 foot of lakeshore.
• One bedroom with 4 bunks.
• New fridge, modern gas stove and endless on demand hot water.
• Beautiful westerly views of un-developed wildlife refuge.
• Beautiful northerly views of Canada.
• Kitchen, Living Room and Dining room open to large windows and cathedral ceilings with good light and lake views.
• Beach is clean with minimal weeds. Beach is sand and pebbles.
• Quiet dead end road.
• Water supplied from a drilled well.
• Keurig Brewer with complimentary coffee and tea.
• High speed internet with WIFI and Roku TV. Basic Comcast cable TV.
• Firewood for camp fire.
• Modern 3 burner, gas grill with propane.
• Four folding lawn chairs.
• Full kitchen with plenty of pots, pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, mugs.
• Kitchen has EVO, salt, pepper, basic spices, paper towels,
• Toilet paper is provided.
• Fishing gear and small tackle box.
What you may want to bring:
• Passport. The camp is close to the I89 Canadian border.
• Extra blankets, towels, sleeping bags and pillows.
• Swim shoes
Local Attractions Day Trips:
• Granby Zoo
• Parc Safari
• Saint Albans Drive In
Points of Caution:
• Well behaved pets are welcome, but damage caused by them will need to be fixed.
• No smoking inside camp.
• Bunk beds are of good quality please use good judgment when playing in bunk room.
• No laundry facility at camp.
We are a family of four living and working in Williston Vermont. This camp was always our dream to own. We love spending as much free time here as we can.
Tony Medici purchased this cottage in 2013
This property is relaxing, quiet and quaint. The open floor plan gives it plenty of room to stretch. Big decks to enjoy the outside. A long dock to enjoy the water, and some of the best fishing I have ever experienced.
Great fishing. Nestled between Montreal and Burlington Vermont gives many options within one hour. Explore the 'Islands' from South Hero to Alburg or visit one of the many State Parks.
The camp is beautiful and comfortable. Location is quiet and off the main road. Big decks for relaxing. Nice beach area for campfires and kids to play. Owners very accommodating. Perfect place to get away from it all.
I spent a week at Camp Highgate and it was one of the most restful vacations I've had in years. The front porch faces Lake Champlain which is just yards away. The perfect place for a morning cup of coffee or a late afternoon cocktail. The camp is comfortably furnished and well equipped with all the housekeeping items you will need during your stay. Even though it is air-conditioned I never needed to use it as there was always a lovely breeze coming off the lake. The sleeping quarters are a bit cramped - there is just one bedroom that will accomodate up to five people in two sets of bunkbeds. Good for families with kids.
If you are looking for a peaceful setting to get away from it all, this place is perfect. I definitely plan to return.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 15 2015 - May 24 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||Cancellation Policy. 100% refunded if written request within 45 days of visit.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.