Logan Circle Townhome Rental Photos and Description
4 bed, 2 bath, Sleeps 9
Located in the heart of the Fourteenth Street Corridor, this historic rownhouse represents the finest amenities and location in Washington, DC. It is within a true gem in the heart of everything and a perfect home base for your next DC vacation.
Perfect for larger groups, it is within a 1 block of the shops and restaurants of Logan Circle. Enjoy this modern high-ceiling row house all to yourself, in one of the most convenient and vibrant neighborhoods in DC. The apartment is in the heart of Logan Circle/14th Street, which has seen a plethora of restaurants and bars open up in the last few years. It is four blocks from Dupont Circle, and convenient to many cultural and historic attractions as well as downtown businesses. It is just steps to Whole Foods supermarket, a 24-hour pharmacy, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, stores, banks, gyms, dry cleaners, theaters, parks, and music venues.
The apartment includes:
• Great location
• 4 Bedrooms
• Patio w/ firepit
• Wireless internet
• Cable TV
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Central AC/heating system
The location is ideal for working or exploring.
• Metro: 4.5 blocks to Dupont Circle Metro (red line)
• Bus: 0.5 block to 14th Street bus corridor (going to McPherson Square, Georgetown, Columbia Heights, Woodley Park), 1 block to 16th Street bus corridor (Metro Center, McPherson Square, Columbia Heights, State Department, World Bank)
• Bike: Capital Bikeshare station around the corner
• Car: Zipcars within 1 block. Street parking.
• By foot: Walking distance to Dupont Circle, the White House, K Street, Treasury, U Street, Adams Morgan, embassies and much more.
No smoking or pets allowed.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed