Welcome to Clark Cove! You are renting a great beach house in the West Cliff area of Santa Cruz, CA, with its famous surfing and swimming beaches. The house is a 5-10 min walk to the beach and sits 1 house (200 yards) from the ocean cliff footpath.
The amenities include a backyard with deck, an Ocean View, an outdoor dining set, BBQ, ping pong table, arcade game, outdoor shower, and a hot tub.
In the Great Room, the fun continues with a 60 inch LCD TV, wireless internet, wireless printer, Blu-ray DVD, books, games, and DVDs. In the garage are bikes, surfboards, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella and kids beach toys.
The house has 4 bedrooms (mattresses are brand-new!)
1) Upstairs bedroom has a King Bed.
2) One downstairs bedroom has a Queen Bed
3) Another downstairs bedroom has a Queen Bed with two twin-over-twin bunk bed and a pull-out twin trundle. There is also a 45 inch LCD TV.
4) Finally, a downstairs bedroom with a Sofa Couch that turns into a Queen Bed. There is also a sink, countertop, wireless printer, microwave and an upright arcade game.
The house has 2.5 bathrooms
1) The 'upstairs' bathroom has a shower (with 2 shower heads) and toilet
2) There is an 'upstairs' half-bath with toilet
3) The 'downstairs' bathroom has a shower/tub and toilet
4) The backyard has enclosed outdoor shower with hot water.
The kitchen has all you need with gas stove, large refrigerator, microwave, ice maker, elec. mixer, coffee mker, and a variety of appliances. It is fully stocked with cookware. Four bar stools compliment the tile counter top.
The house sits on a quiet road which is 1 house from W. Cliff drive walking path (a 200 feet walk around the corner). Swimming beaches (Its Beach and Mitchell Cove) and surfing (Steamer Lane and Mitchell Cove) are just a 5-10 minute walk from the front door. Whale watching nearby nearly year-round. Only 1 mile away are micro-boutique wineries and a variety of wonderful dining choices, such as West End Tap & Kitchen, Kelly’s French Bakery, O’mei, Bantam, Ristorante Avanti and Your Place.
Within a 2 -4 mile radius there are 9 bar/pub establishments.
Santa Cruz Boardwalk, which is a 25min walk or 5 min drive, includes amusement rides, arcade games, shops, a variety of snack bars, free weekend concerts and 13 sand courts for beach volleyball.
The house is 2700 square feet, 2-story with an upstairs consisting of kitchen, Great Room, master bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms and utility room with washer/dryer. Downstairs are 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a microwave in one of the bedrooms. An additional washer/dryer is in the garage.
Low Season = Sept 12 - May 22: $2975/week or 2 night MINIMUM, $500 night
High Season 2015 = May 28 - Sept 16: $3500/week, 7 night MINIMUM; Fewer than 7 days at $600 night
No reservations accepted with less than 7 days notice
See RATES section for fees/taxes which are in addition to daily costs.
Keywords: beach, house, surfing, swimming, west cliff, steamer lane, natural bridges, ocean view, volleyball, wine-tasting, mitchell