|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Welcome to "Amore" at Redfish Village in serene Blue Mountain Beach. Famous for its luxury vacation rentals, as well as its convenient location on Scenic Highway 30-A, Redfish Village provides guests with a relaxing retreat away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. This stunning second floor unit will have you feeling relaxed and at ease the moment you cross the threshold and take in the beautiful, high-end finishes and coastal elegant décor. Making the most of the phenomenal location, this community is designed to evoke feelings of relaxation by providing every opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors in this unique setting.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
- Hardwood Floors
- Walk to the beach
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - All linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
REDFISH VILLAGE COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Redfish Lake Promenade: An elevated boardwalk that connects the pool deck to Redfish Lake and the overlook pavilion
- Oversized Adult Pool and Kids’ Pool
- Children’s Play Area
- Complimentary Beach Shuttle Service
- Private Beach Access
- Outdoor Grilling Stations
- Covered Parking
The condo was great. It felt like home and it was nuce to come back to every night. It had everything you could wish for and was in a great location. Close enough to good shops and restaurants but not smack dab in the middle of the chaos. Would definitely come back and would recommend to others! Thanks!
We have enjoyed our stay in your condo. It is lovely, well equipped, and the decor has been comfortable and very inviting. Everything was very clean. The only thing we would change is the balcony view of the parking lot. Thats okay though because everything else made up for it. Love the location to the beach.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.