Palmetto Dunes Villa Rental Photos and Description
2 bed, 2 bath luxury condo in Palmetto Dunes, HHI's most exclusive resort
Nestled among live oaks and brackish water lagoons, Saint Andrews Common is the hidden gem of Palmetto Dunes. A sanctuary surrounded by forest and lagoons, Saint Andrews is peaceful, quiet, and very serene - perfect for a relaxing getaway. The second story patio is the ideal place to view the native and migratory waterfowl or the occasional deer that inhabit the forest and lagoons surrounding our villa. Savor a moment alone with your morning coffee or share late afternoon chats with your loved ones in the comfort of South Carolina's finest resort.
When its time for activities, Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove have lots to offer. Its the perfect vacation spot for golfers, tennis lovers and beach-goers. Enjoy the outstanding golf courses by Robert Trent Jones, George Fazio and Arthur Hills or the award-winning tennis center, recognized as one of the finest instructional centers in the world. Relax at the pool, just steps from the villa, or enjoy the resort's three miles of private beach.
Shelter Cove offers waterfront entertainment, shopping, dining and a wide array of specialty shops. Enjoy the fireworks at Shelter Cove or the live music and children's activities at HarbourFest - jumpies, face-painting, magicians, and more. Tuesday's fireworks display are visible from our patio for those too weary from the day.
Your reservation of our St. Andrews Common condo provides access to all the Palmetto Dunes/Shelter Cove Resort has to offer and a discount for many of the activities. Park your car for the week and walk or bike throughout the resort, or take advantage of Palmetto Dunes complimentary shuttle service to any destination within the resort. *The shuttle runs from the spring thru the fall seasons.
ABOUT THE CONDO:
Beautifully renovated, the villa is newly painted and very clean. All the comforts of home are provided. The all new furniture and bedding are both tasteful and comfortable. Fully stocked kitchen with new cookware, dinner service, glassware, and utensils.
French doors and numerous floor to ceiling windows allow wonderful, enfettered views of the woods and landscaping from anywhere in the villa.
The villa is professionally cleaned, inspected and then given a final check to make sure everything you need is there. The unit is smoke-free and pet-free to insure the unit’s freshness and reduce allergens.
• Living Room – Comfortable, luxury furnishings with 2 new sofas, 2 comfortable chairs, and a large Flat Screen LED HDTV. High cathedral ceilings and large windows allow plenty of natural light and offer a beautiful and tranquil view of the islands lush semi-tropical vegetation. Living room opens onto the patio thru French-doors.
• Kitchen – Fully complimented kitchen with ample space to prepare either a small breakfast or a large dinner for all. The bar area is perfect for eating, drinking or visiting with the cook.
• Dining Room – Large table with seating for 6 offering peaceful views, natural light and the occasional glimpse of the local deer that wander the resort.
• Master Suite –New king bed, large closet, and a sitting area next to large windows and glass doors (also leading to the patio). This bedroom has its own Flat Screen, LED HDTV,
• Loft – Furnished with a new queen, twin bed and twin trundle, Flat Screen LED HDTV and a large closet, this is the perfect retreat for the children or second adult couple. It features its own large, private bathroom, 14 ft ceilings and lots of natural light.
• Laundry-room with full size clothes washer/dryer, iron and board inside the condo for your convenience.
• Patio – Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, this patio is both covered and open so that it is useable in sunny as well as rainy weather. With seating for all guests, this is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee, or afternoon beverages and evening conversations with family and friends.
HERE ARE THE EXTRAS:
Three golf courses, 20+ tennis courts, three miles of private beach, Shelter Cove shopping, dining, and entertainment, 50+ miles of bike trails, 11 miles of lagoons, and all the peace you'll need for a relaxing vacation.
Hilton Head Health Spa - the premier weight loss and health retreat in the nation for over 35 years
Private beach club and pavilion with restrooms and outdoor shower facilities
Grocery and general store, bicycle, kayak, canoe, beach and vacation rentals on site
Over 200 fine dining/casual restaurants are nearby, as well as miniature golf, museums, shopping, historical tours.
If you are ready to book, simply send an email or call.
Note: Weekly rentals run Saturday to Saturday; Check in time is 4pm and Check out time is 10am.
keywords: vacation, condo, villa, rentals, rental, Palmetto Dunes, Shelter Cove, tennis, golf, Hilton Head, SC, South Carolina, HHI
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Nall Gearheard
We visited Hilton Head several years ago and just fell in love with the area and atmosphere. There are no high rises on the island, so there are far fewer people than at other beach resorts. Perfect for a bike ride or walk, play on the beach, kayak in the lagoons, or hang out and just be a family. Very relaxing after the hustle and bustle of city life.
Nall Gearheard purchased this villa in 2014
Why Nall Gearheard chose Palmetto Dunes
Saint Andrews Commons/Palmetto Dunes is an incredible resort offering so many activities for every member of the family. St. Andrews Commons is a lovely, quiet development, immaculately landscaped and with serene views of the woods and lagoons. Minutes from the condo, Palmetto Dunes 3 miles of private, uncrowded oceanfront beach that is impeccably managed. Saint Andrews Commons' gorgeous pool & sundeck overlook the Fazio golf course and the lagoon. Our villa is central located with all the resort amenities close at hand. Just a lovely atmosphere overall.
What makes this villa unique
Just minutes from the beach, our condo is in a beautiful setting, overlooking lush landscaping and a beautiful wooded area. It is a very restful and serene place, making it easy to relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of and just be a family. The kids are happy as clams - and so are we. Hope you find the same peace here we've found.