Seven Devils Lodge Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedroom/5 Full Bathrooms, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Flat Screens, Club Privileges
Big Rock Lodge is a spacious home nestled in the mountains of North Carolina, just minutes to Boone and Banner Elk. This is a terrific gathering place for families to enjoy time together inside the home (with all the amenities provided) as well as out in the surrounding mountains due to it`s central location. You can enjoy all that the NC mountains have to offer with skiing at Beech, Sugar, and Appalachian Ski Mountain, hiking through the various trails on Grandfather Mountain, dining at restaurants local to Blowing Rock and Boone, or just relaxing inside the hot tub while enjoying the mountain scenery.
This home sleeps 13 people in beds and 15 including a queen pullout sleeper sofa. It has lots of living space and is a fantastic family gathering place. Big Rock Lodge has been beautifully built and outfitted with wonderful wood accents throughout. Three living levels give plenty of room for any size family with personal privacy as well.
The kitchen is able to easily accommodate many hands to create meals for the group. The kitchen is also part of the great room, so cooks do not have to feel left out. There is an island in the middle of the kitchen with a gas stove, rock wall lining the back of the stove, and everything you could ask for in a fully stocked kitchen. On the side deck is a brand new gas grill. Tons of cooking equipment on this trip - a cook's dream vacation!
The Master Bedroom has it`s own walk in closet and black out drapes. The Master Bath is a wonderful experience with a jetted tub. The Master King Bedroom has memory foam mattress for the most comfortable experience on your vacation - you'll sleep better than when you're home!
The living room is luxuriously outfitted with a large sectional leather couch that has a pull out queen sleeper sofa (that can sleep 2). There is also a great lazy boy leather chair, a stone gas fireplace, and a large 60' flat screen TV. There are two living spaces on the main floor for those who want to watch the flat screen, and those who want to experience the gas log fireplace!
Just off of the living room is a lovely porch with a beautiful view of Grandfather Mountain. Come out on the deck and enjoy the peace, quiet, and cool mountain air. Or, you can access the side deck from the dining room where you will find the brand new hot tub! Relax in the hot tub with a view of Grandfather Mountain or a grandiose view of the famous 'Big Rock' where this home gets its name.
- New Pool Table
- Sitting Area in front of the Gas Fireplace
- Electric Keyboard
- Wall mounted flat screen TV in pool table area
- Wet Bar where you can enjoy whatever beverages you choose
- Combination Room with Queen Bed and Bunk Bed with Trundle underneath
- Laundry Room with washer/dryer
- Full Bath
- Outside deck off of Pool Table area with Grandfather Mountain View
- 3 Bedrooms for Accommodations
- Outside Deck with Grandfather Mountain View
- Flat Screen TV and living area for your enjoyment
As you consider how this house meets the needs of your group, here is a brief description of how the accommodations are laid out throughout the house:
Main Floor - Main Living Area:
- Master Bedroom Suite with King Bed, Memory Foam (Sleeps 2)
- Huge Master Bath with Large Jetted Tub and Shower.
- Spacious and professionally outfitted Kitchen
- Large Dining Table that comfortably seats 10 in one sitting
- Living Room with luxurious leather furniture and gas stone fireplace
- Living Room leather couch has queen pull out sofa (sleeps 2)
- Large Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Additional Whole Bath
- Deck for grilling and enjoying the hot tub outdoors and view
- Queen Bedroom (sleeps 2) with Bunk Bed and Trundle Bed (Sleeps 3)
- Full Bath with Shower
Upstairs - Main Sleeping Area:
- Queen Bedroom Suite - Full Bath (sleeps 2)
- King Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Kid's Room with 2 Twin Beds (sleeps 2)
- 1 Full Bath accessible by Kid's Room and King Bedroom
This home also has Mill Ridge Privileges and Accommodations that include:
- Outdoor Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Mill Ridge Hiking Trails throughout - check the guest book when you get there to see all kinds of trails to hike!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is accessed by a steep paved road. It is plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are likely requirements November-March and chains may also be necessary to access the property in winter months.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Events Allowed