Oakland Park House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home that can sleep 7 (3 to a king bed)
Leave your worries with the cold and claim your peaceful place in the sun.
• An open, calm and spacious property is yours for the day, week, or month.
• A perfect retreat for your vacation without all the clutter and complications.
• Relax in the spa or enjoy drinks on the deck,
• Take life on your own time. Enjoy to the Funky Buddha micro brewery down the street or the local casinos, beaches, and Wilton Manors' night life.
• Stay in for quiet evenings with televisions throughout the house for you to enjoy your favorite movies and shows with AT&T Uverse, which includes HBO and Cinemax. Wi-Fi is also available.
• Set off to the beach or go for a bike ride through the quiet neighborhood. on your 2 beach cruisers with detachable basket for towels, sunscreen and anything else you may need.
• There is a fully appointed kitchen with most everything you will need to cook a full dinner or a quick breakfast before a day at the beach.
• A barbeque located just outside and the washer and dryer are conveniently located off the kitchen.
• The more you stay, the less you pay by the day. Perfect for extended stays or corporate re-locations.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- smoking allowed
- pets considered
- children welcome
About Chris Mitchell and Brian Richardson
Artist by trade, renovating houses has always been a part of my life as well. Last year I found a business partner that had the same goals: Make a comfortable place to stay that felt like home, but not burdened with the owners personal belongings to where it became alienating. We have achieved that goal with this property.
Chris Mitchell and Brian Richardson purchased this house in 2011
Why Chris Mitchell and Brian Richardson chose Oakland Park
This property has a great location, is modern and uncluttered. The classic Florida neighborhood is the best; friendly, safe and perfect for a stroll or bike ride. The canal and bridge crossing lends itself to a day of kayaking or manatee sighting. Extra close to stunning beaches, freeway close to explore the everglades, Miami or Disney World.
What makes this house unique
Comfortable and uncluttered is the theme throughout. A great location accessible to all that south Florida has to offer.
Thank you for visiting our page.
Brian and Christopher