Manasota Key Condo Rental Rates
- Rental Basis:
- Per property
- Rental rates quoted in:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 2014 - Apr 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Departure cleaning fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Notes||Initial downpayment 25% of total; Remaining balance, 75%, due at least 2 months prior to arrival date.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.