Kelowna Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bdrm + den, 2 bath, lake view, memory foam beds, high quality linens
The perfect family getaway, our non-smoking, two bedroom plus den, two bathroom Playa del Sol condo is situated across from Okanagan Lake, in Kelowna’s lively, Mission neighborhood. There is no need to skimp out on luxury while still being able to bring the whole gang along, our unit has everything you need and more. The building itself flaunts an expansive landscaped courtyard, highly rated Cabana Grille restaurant, Eveline Charles Spa, a large outdoor swimming pool,(seasonal) hot tub, communal barbeque area, fitness facilities, a games and recreation room, and a trendy coffee house.
A stay at our 5th floor unit includes:
• New laminate floors that replaced all carpet last year
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + den, (Master bedroom includes, king bed w/ memory foam topper, 2nd bedroom has queen bed,with memory foam topper)
• high thread count linens and cozy crisp duvets in both bedrooms
• 4 piece ensuite off of both bedrooms
• Sofa bed pull out in living room, single day bed in den (***den soon to be single w/ dbl bunk bed***)
• kitchen is built for those who love to cook, comes thoroughly equipped with all pots, pans, glassware and kitchen accessories
• stainless steel appliances, which include, fridge/freezer,stove, microwave
• new granite countertops, breakfast bar that seats 3
• dining table that seats 6
• patio with outdoor dining table and gas bbq
• iPod docking station, Apple TV & Netflix
Amenities close by:
• Public boat launch and overnight boat parking with pay stations across the street
• The Hotel Elderado and Manteo are right across the street and house two of Kelowna’s top restaurants and patios right on Okanagan Lake
• Harvest Golf club 5.9kms away, Gallaghers Canyon 11.7kms away and many more throughout the Okanagan area.
• Summerhill winery 4.8km, Cedar Creek Winery 8.4 kms and 1hr 20min drive to Naramata wine country
• A block from the family orientated Rotary beach, and a bit further distance is Gyro beach, which offers two beach volleyball courts, a large, open, green space, and a small cantina
• Mission park shopping center with groceries, liquor, a bank and other local shops and food chains.
• H20 adventure & Fitness center and Mission park Greenway walking/running/biking trail a short walk from our condo
We take pride in our condo and want you to be as comfortable in our place as in your own home. We know it will live up to your high standards, as it does ours.
Check in 4pm Check out 10am
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only