|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This luxurious villa for rent is a jewel nestling among the superb mountains of Costa Rica. Overhanging the Hacienda Pinilla valley, Villa St Barth is located only minutes from its renowned golf course, excellent restaurants and heavenly beaches...
Spanning over 3,121 sq ft, this elegant vacation rental features 3 expansive bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a roomy living room, a beautiful open chef's kitchen, a fully equipped laundry, 2 terraces, a balcony, a fountain, a 969 sq ft infinity-edge pool and views to make every day feel like a visit to the top of the world !
The living area, the oversized master bedroom with private balcony, the guest bedrooms as well as the impressive infinity-edge pool offer 270° breathtaking mountain views.
The ample gourmet kitchen features a granite island and is fully equipped with deluxe stainless appliances and everything you need to cook delicious meals…
All rooms are air-conditioned and mosquito screened.
The property is fenced and equipped by an alarm security system.
The lovely 1.26-acre garden is perfectly maintained and a part of it has been converted into an attractive orchard with several fruit trees.
This luxury villa benefits moreover from a perfect location in the sunniest and the most pleasant area to enjoy dream vacation in Costa Rica, that is Guanacaste.
The house is indeed situated only minutes by car from the superb beaches of Avellanas and Langosta, from the famous golf course of Hacienda Pinilla designed by Mike Young and from the lively seaside resort of Tamarindo with its multiple restaurants, stores, supermarkets, banks and its great choice of activities.
The idyllic beaches of Playa Grande and Playa Conchal as well as the famous golf course of Reserva Conchal designed by Robert Trent Jones II can be joined in less than 20 minutes. You will need the same time to reach the typical city of Santa Cruz with its traditional fruit and vegetable market every Saturday morning.
Playa Negra, known for its famous surfing spot, is only 25 minutes from the villa.
The International Airport of Liberia, the second airport of Costa Rica, is only one hour from the villa.
Top Property Features
* Fabulous panoramic views !
* Close to extraordinary fine sand beaches lined with palm trees and coconut palms…
* Gorgeous 969 sq ft infinity pool, ideal for adults and children.
* Large flower garden in which you can admire many animals : monkeys, birds, butterflies, armadillos, squirrels as well as several kinds of hummingbirds !
* Privileged location at the gates of the magnificent private domain of Hacienda Pinilla (2,000 ha)...
* Near the seaside resort of Tamarindo and its numerous restaurants, shops and activities.
* On request, many à la carte services : tour and excursion bookings, food shopping before arrival, private chef at home, catering services, massages, car rental, etc. !
* Large and comfortable rooms with top quality king size beds.
* House staff included so that you fully enjoy a dream vacation in the tropics…
Our Special Rates
* From 10/18/2014 to 11/21/2014 : $350 per night instead of $450 (4 night min stay)
* From 11/22/2014 to 11/30/2014 : $490 per night instead of $590 (Thanksgiv. : 6 night min stay)
* From 12/01/2014 to 12/19/2014 : $420 per night instead of $520 (4 night min stay)
* From 12/20/2014 to 01/04/2015 : not available
* From 01/05/2015 to 05/08/2015 : $460 per night instead of $520 (4 night min stay)
* From 05/09/2015 to 06/19/2015 : $390 per night instead of $450 (4 night min stay)
* From 06/20/2015 to 08/31/2015 : $430 per night instead of $480 (7 night min stay)
Other great activities we can recommend or book for you : Canopy Tours, ATV Tours, Waterfalls, Volcano Day Trip, National Parks, Turtle Nesting Night Tour, Caves, Rain Forest, Hot Springs...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High Season 2015
Jan 5 2015 - May 8 2015
4 night minimum stay
Early Summer 2015
May 9 2015 - Jun 19 2015
4 night minimum stay
Jun 20 2015 - Aug 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$600|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.