|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Le Papillon is an ideal perfect romantic getaway.
- Gated community
- Beautiful terrace with outside furniture
- Full view of the Caribbean sea and the beach
- 2 parking private parking spaces
- Elevator for 10 people
- Very comfortable king size bed
- Upscale furnishing, professionally designed
- Upscale quality of linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sound protected concrete walls and roof
- Bedroom has a view of hills, trees and Simpson Bay Lagoon
- All sliding doors and windows are heat insulated
- Garden with over 30 palm trees
- Path to the beach
- Straight access to the beach from the terrace
- All beach equipment available including long chairs, umbrella, towels, cool box
- Generator (if needed)
THINGS THAT ARE CLOSE BY:
Grocery store: 5 minutes walk
Bank: 5 minutes walk
Drugstore: 5 minutes walk
French bakery: 5 minutes walk
Restaurant: 5 minutes walk on the beach
Bar: 5 minutes walk on the beach
Many other restaurants and bars in walkable distance
Fish market: 15 minutes walk
Spa: 5 minutes drive
Watersports: 5 minutes drive
Ferry to different islands: 5 minutes drive
Casino: 5 minutes drive
Carousel: 5 minutes drive
Le Papillon is a new, gated community located on a beautiful 2 mile long and white Simpson Bay Beach, St. Maarten. This property is situated on the highest and widest part of the entire beach. The view over the blue and turquoise bay, with the islands of Saba and Sint Estatius on the horizon is absolutely perfect!
This new, fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment is a perfect romantic getaway. On top of the luxurious inside furnishing it also offers a beautiful terrace facing the sea. The view from here, over the entire Simpson Bay Beach and the Bay, is needless to say spectacular.
The bedroom has a peaceful view of trees & Simpson Bay Lagoon with its many boats and a new bridge in the back. It has a king size bed with white and blue colored high quality linens and pillows.
The kitchen is high-end, black & white, spacious, with black marble countertops and very well equipped. You will find here all that you will need including things like coffee maker, blender, toaster, all pots and pans, bowls.....like in your own home kitchen.
And if you decide at the end to come with more people, there is a possibility to rent our 3 floors/ 3 bedrooms/ 3.5 bathrooms Penthouse on the top floor. This spacious and luxurious penthouse is possible to rent as 1Br or 2Br if needed.
THINGS TO DO IN SIMPSON BAY:
- watersports (there 4 different specialized places)
- dining (there are as many as 25 restaurants to choose from)
- shopping (there are many small shops)
- casino (there are a few)
- nightlife (there are about 3 night clubs)
- adult entertainment (there are 2 in the area)
- carousel with an ice-cream shop
- nice walks
- watching mega yachts passing through tiny bridge
- having a drink in one or the bars
- grocery shopping (there are 2 big grocery stores)
- gym (there are at least 3 good ones)
- ATM machines and banks
- going to spa (there are about 5 nice ones)
- hairdresser ( there are 2 good ones)
- health food store
- medical clinic (if needed)
- breakfast at French bakeries (we have amazing bakeries here)
and I am sure you will come up with even more stuff
I have worked for years handling vacation rentals in St. Maarten and I always enjoyed assisting people to find their perfect rental property on the island and making their holiday a success. I believe that with Le Papillon I have found the perfect rental.
There are many beaches on the island however there are very few that are over a mile long and this white and beautiful. I like the fact that you can walk from one end to the next, take a dip, stop in one of the 3 bars/restaurants that are on the way to get a refreshment and continue to have fun without driving anywhere. Or if you are a sports lover you can play volleyball by one of the restaurants or take a ride on jet ski, or go kayaking or do any other water sports on this beach. And if you do not want to do anything you can sit and watch the boats on the water or how they pass through the bridge and still have an amazing time. Or watch a sunset from your terrace or the beach. I think you too will realize that you have found your own paradise. That is what I like about this place.
Le Papillon apartment is the perfect beachfront getaway place that has been PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED to offer the most amount of comfort and luxury. It has a view of crystal blue sea, lagoon, mountains, boats, top of the palm trees, you name it. It has a terrace right above the Caribbean Sea which provides an amazing view of nearby islands and passing cruise ships. It is a brand new & fully equipped with a great taste.
EXCLUSIVE ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU: take a boat trip to a neighboring island for shopping & lunch; plan snorkeling or dive trips; arrange all types of water sports or boating excursions; rent a private beach cabana for the day complete with champagne and private wait staff; hire a professional chef for a special dinner; arrange a private wine cellar dinner; or many other services such as private massage, and more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 7 2015 - Apr 15 2015
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
Christmas & New Year
Dec 19 2015 - Jan 3 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
- Possibility to rent the Penthouse on the top floor as 1Br/2Br or 3 Bedroom (the same building). Vrbo #3730537
- Cleaning service is provided 2x during a week
- 3rd & 4th guest: $35-$40 per night
- $500 deposit is required and is returned at the departure
- 50% deposit is required to hold the reservation
- Full rental amount is due 60 days prior to stay
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or PayPal (3% processing fee)
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.