Telluride House Rental Photos and Description
Brand New Downtown home walking distance to everything. Stylishly decorated.
Brand new pictures coming soon!
South Oak Pearl introduces “Telluride Styled”. Telluride’s newest premiere luxury vacation residence with a “Gem” location, at the corner of Oak and West Pacific Street in the highly desirable Gondola District. Previously one of Telluride’s treasured Victorians built in the 1890’s, South Oak Pearl is now Telluride’s newest gem. Transformed with an all new interior, meticulous detail balances style and ease, luxury furnishings and original art work compliment this home. For those seeking first class proximity and luxury accommodations this vacation residence is perfect!
South Oak Pearl is truly an ideal location for both winter and summer activities. Just 1 block to the Gondola and Ski Lift 8 and 1 block to downtown Telluride, 3 blocks to Festival grounds in Town Park. Outdoor terrace adds to summer appeal with patio furniture, BBQ grill and Hot Tub. Mountain deluxe decor will be featured throughout this vacation rental. Offering 4 King Guest Suites or option for Split king in 1 suite, each with own en-suite bathroom. Two separate living areas including a media room on the lower level gives this vacation residence that extra space you will need whether you are a family, two small families or four couples.
This vacation rental offers a rare amenity... Free guest pass access to The Spa at The Peaks Resort!
• Two indoor and one outdoor pool
• The famous water slide at The Peaks! (for kids or “the kid in us”)
• Participation in all work-out classes (i.e.: spinning, yoga, strength)
• The fabulous workout facilities
• 5 different hot tubs and natural salt baths
• Eucalyptus steam showers
• Three different dry saunas
• 1,600 square foot game room for kids (tokens must be purchased)
• Squash Court
• 10% off all treatments (i.e.: massage, facials, pedicure, manicure, haircuts)
• 10% off all retail (i.e.: hair care, skin care, boutique items)
* 4 bedroom/4.5 bath
* Accommodates 8
* 2,178 square feet
* Hot tub with box canyon views
* Luxury kitchen with Viking 6 Burner Stove and appliances, Soapstone counter tops and Alder Cabinetry is fully furnished for any chefs needs.
* Venetian Plaster walls
* Private & large
* King bed
* Walk in closet
* Built in Office with dedicated land and fax lines
* View of Box End Canyon
* Master bath with over-sized tub, steam shower and double vanities
2nd Guest Suite
* Private top level Suite with Vaulted Ceilings
* King Bed
3rd Guest Suite
* Split King bed (2 extra long twins)
4th Guest Suite
* King bed and a bunk
* Welcome to Telluride: Meet & Greet and full time private concierge service
* Free Wi-Fi
* Contemporary crystal fireplace in living room
* Flat Screen TV's in all guest suites
* Media room with large flat screen TV
* Outdoor terrace w/ outdoor patio furniture & BBQ grill
* New furniture, High End linens & textiles throughout
* Full amenity package including ~ South Oak Pearl Signature Collection of shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion
* Plush Robes
* Automated lighting and sound system
* Daily and midweek cleaning, private chef and catering services are available at the guest's request.
* Skiing? All Guests receive 20% discount for ski rentals.
* Discounted Ski Lift tickets available online with 7 day advance purchase. Save 10-25%. No blackout dates.
* Smoke free vacation rental
* No pets permitted
No car is necessary at this premiere location. South Oak Pearl is just 1block to Colorado Avenue (Telluride’s main street) and 1 block to the Gondola, everything is within walking distance. Top of the Gondola is only a 6 minute ride away on our free Gondola and another 6 minutes to the Mountain Village core, operating daily from 7am to midnight.
Be the first to rent this new home in downtown Telluride!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
I want to thank you again for helping us find 205 South Oak. We had a wonderful two weeks staying there. I have to say, I was concerned about the location because we usually stay above main street. We were most pleasantly surprised that the home was one of the most convenient and most QUIET places we have stayed in the 21 years we have been going to Telluride. The home is very nicely furnished and the kitchen very well designed and easy to use. We loved the compactness and the efficient use of space. Very well done. And the Friday Farmer's Market and most of our favorite restaurants were literally steps from the front door.
We hope to be able to rent again next year. And a special thanks to you for being there to greet us and to always be ready to assist us if we needed anything at all. It is a pleasure to work with you!
Until next year.....