Dune Allen Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Whether you’re a family of 2 or 9, San Remo 402 will meet all your needs for a great vacation. Sitting on the deck early in the morning having breakfast or in the evening with a glass of wine watching the sun go down, you will feel relaxed and happy with life. Cooking meals for the gang, the kitchen has all the items you need to cook the way you want, but don’t forget the great restaurants in the area – we have been called the NAPA of the Souteast for all of our fine dining.. Take a nap, the new beds will welcome you to get that needed charge, just what you are looking for. On the beach, in the pool or inside, this is a family vacation at its best!
We are pleased that you are considering San Remo 402 to share your memories with your family and look forward to sharing our home with you. We have it set up for all of your needs:
• Your Friend at the Beach connection is a local owner partner and is there for your assistance including a free app “YFAB” to give you all the condo details plus what is going on in our fun 30A area.
• Spacious living area with NEW (2014) microfiber sofas overlooking the balcony and NEW flat screen TV with DVD -- large selection of books, games and DVD's.
• Well-stocked kitchen with granite counter tops for those special family meals
• Master bedroom with KING size bed, updated bathroom, mirrored jetted tub. High thread count, 100% cotton sheets and fluffy towels. Separate shower. New Flat screen TV with DVD. A perfect honeymoon or anniversary retreat!
• Second bedroom with KING size bed, private faux-painted bathroom, combination tub/shower. Flat screen TV with DVD.
• Third bedroom with bunk beds plus pop-up bed to sleep three. Adjoining bathroom. Flat screen TV with DVD. A KIDS RETREAT!
• Cushioned outdoor sitting area for breath taking sunsets and outdoors,a separate dining area (seating for 4) plus two chaise lounges.
• Free wireless internet - upgraded in 2013, fast and allows unlimited number of users.
• South Walton Emerald Coast beaches voted number 1 in the country; we provide beach service (2 chairs & umbrella) for you to play in the sand, swim in the ocean or just sit & watch the dolphins swim by
• San Remo is your private getaway - a small complex with all the amenities you desire:
- Bike rental available on site
- large pool (heated in March and early April) with lap lanes
- large hot tub
- on-site gym with cardio equipment and weights
- shower by beach walkover - bathrooms by pool
- grilling area by pool with gazebo and benches
- gated access
- large parking area
• Looking for an ideal spot for your family reunion or WEDDING party? There is a large party room overlooking the pool, pond and gulf - perfect for a small reception or dinner party. We have six other condos to offer in this same building!
- Shopping - Silver Sands Outlets, Gulf Place, Seaside unique boutiques.
- Great golf in nearby Sandestin, Regatta Bay, Kelly Plantation, Camp Creek (Troon owned) and Santa Rosa Beach Golf Club (Club Corp owned).
- Restaurants: Red Bar, Stinky's Fish Camp, Cafe Tango , Tommy Bahama’s just to name a few
You'll find everything you need for a vacation to remember - just bring your beach towels and pack your bag!
Keywords: beach front, oceanfront, ocean view gulf condominium, beach apartment, hot tub, pool, gulf front, hotel, santa rosa beach,blue mountain, 30A festival, 30A,BookNow402.com, beach house
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed
About Larry Snyder
I am a mother of four - and your friend at the beach! Living just a short drive from San Remo and the beautiful beaches of South Walton, my hope is that you feel like you do have a friend here to help you get the best condo for you and your family. Need a sitter? A restaurant recommendation? You can get all your questions answered from your friend at the beach.
Larry Snyder purchased this condo in 2004
Why Larry Snyder chose Dune Allen Beach
We love Destin - but with all the high rises, we choose to buy on Thirty-A because the codes limit condos to just four stories high. No traffic, no crowded beaches! The view of the serene pond, dunes and gulf is the perfect setting for a family vacation, reunion or wedding. There is a meeting room downstairs available for rehearsal dinners or a company meeting. I also handle the rentals of three other owners in the building, so I can arrange for whole families or small companies to enjoy the serenity of our area!
What makes this condo unique
Besides relaxing on the large beach and pool... we like walking to Miss Lucille's Gossip Parlor for coffee and cinnamon buns at breakfast or stroll to Goatfeather's for lunch or Fire for dinner. We take our bikes (we can have them delivered ready for your arrival (check out BeachDogs Bike Rentals on our APP 'YFAB') to take advantage of the twenty miles of bike paths along scenic Thirty-A. Recently, we had two other couples stay with us and we all biked to Seaside for lunch, stopping in Grayton Beach along the way to shop. What a great day!
Guestbook comments from the manager
The weather was perfect and awesome!! Our favorite adventures were bike rides, shopping, relaxing, reading, beach and the pool. A great restaurant we discovered was Boar Head.
Thanks for the use of your beautiful condo. Everything was wonderful! Best condo is our 20 years of visiting Florida. :)
Hollis & Ann