Orange Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Canal front house 3BR + Bonus room w/ 2.5BA, Sleeps 12 to 14, close to beach
Beachin on Boat Street
Need a stress-free vacation with salt air, nostalgic sunsets, comfy beds and real southern hospitality? Join us at Beachin on Boat Street, located at an address you will always remember; Boat Street in beautiful Orange Beach, Alabama!
Our house is centrally located in the friendly town of Orange Beach. You will find everything you might need within minutes and all the fun is even closer. Ready to put your toes in the sand? You'll find one of the world's most beautiful beaches only 1.5 miles away! Bring your boat & enjoy our beautiful backwaters & bays…cruise to The Wharf, LuLu’s, Tacky Jacks, Pirate’s Cove or adventure out into the Gulf... they’re all just minutes away! The subdivision boat ramp is conveniently located directly across the canal from the house. You can leave your boat docked right in your own backyard!
From the rocking chairs greeting you on the front porch, to the swings on the back porch, Beachin on Boat Street is a relaxing home awaiting your return after a fun-filled day exploring the Gulf Coast!
• Relax in the family room with its 55” Samsung LED flat screen TV, Direct-TV, DVD player with a large library of movies, Apple TV, Netflix and comfortable leather couches or enjoy a friendly game of ping pong in the rec room downstairs. Did we mention the free Wi-Fi?
• Prefer to eat in? The chefs among you will love the outstanding kitchen, loaded with a variety of cookware, granite counter tops & upgraded stainless steel range and refrigerator. A grill is located downstairs for your convenience. Enjoy your meals inside or out, served on one of the porches or decks overlooking the water.
• The private Master bedroom pampers you with a king size four poster bed, 32' Samsung LED SmartTV, DVD player, Netflix, walk in closet, full bath w/ Jacuzzi (perfect size for 2), separate shower, lots of light from the stained glass window to the door leading to the large screened porch overlooking the water.
• Upstairs your group will enjoy a well-appointed, family sized full bath, 2 Bedrooms and a spacious bonus room.
1. Bedroom #1 has a King size bed & flat screen TV with Direct-TV.
2. Bedroom #2 has (3) twin beds.
3. In the bonus room the kids will love the bunk bed with full/twin combo, sitting area, 32' flat screen TV and Wii game system with lots of games and accessories from which to choose.
Hang out with friends & family on the deck, enjoy a game of bean bag toss or do a little fishing or crabbing right off the pier in the backyard. Just watch out for Mr. Crabby (our neighborhood Great Heron pal named for his cheery personality)...he's been known to steal a fresh catch for his dining pleasure! Take a short stroll or ride bikes & explore some of Orange Beach's greatest treasures; such as: the Back Country Trail, Waterfront Park, a favorite location for watching dolphin at play & some of the most amazing sunsets anywhere and also interesting to many, the Aquatics Center & Museum, Rec. Center, Sportsplex, the gourmet restaurants and so much more!
**Why choose Beachin on Boat Street?
• Located on downtown 'Boat Street', a peaceful and family oriented dead-end street in the center of Orange Beach, situated on a deep lot to provide a private feel when you are enjoying the waterfront screened porch or the sun deck. Away from the hustle & bustle of crowded condos, there are no worries with long lines & parking problems here. Yet, you are only minutes away from all the vacation action.
• Yes, you are 5 minutes or less from the glittery sugar white sand beaches of the famous Gulf of Mexico.
• Beach chairs, beach toys, board games, ping pong table, bean bag toss, gaming system, dvd library, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, Smart TV, Netflix, Apple TV box, washer & dryer…they’re all included. Think what all you won’t have to haul with you.
***Within 5 to 10 minute walk***
• Orange Beach Recreation Center & Aquatics Center – pool, playground, game room, basketball, volleyball, 24 hour fitness facility and more.
• The Keg, beverages and the famous Keg Burger is a must try!
• Orange Beach Waterfront Park – 400’ fishing pier, covered pavilions, picnic area w/ grills and seating, awesome playground. An ideal setting for photographs with Wolf Bay as the backdrop.
• Dog Park – “Unleashed in Orange Beach” - separate areas for large/small dogs, water stations & training stations.
• Cayman Grill – waterfront dining
• Sam’s Stop & Shop – (a local favorite) find everything you need from fishing supplies to sportswear, groceries, fuel; “if you need it, you’ll find it here.”
• Orange Beach Library
• Flyboard OBA – Located at the Cayman Grill. Ready for a new adventure? Flyboarding is the newest action water sport in our area. …check it out!
***Within 5 to 10 minute drive****
• The Gulf State Park
• The Wharf – Movie theater, Ferris Wheel (largest in the Southeast), shopping, dining, marina, entertainment (including a 10,000 seat Amphitheater).
• Dolphin Cruises
• Charter a deep sea fishing trip – Orange Beach is one of the “Ultimate fishing towns in America”! You’ll find several charter boat companies & marinas close by.
• The Hangout – Gulf Shores
• Abundance of restaurants to choose from: Cosmos, Diamond Jims, Flippers, Fisher’s at Orange Beach Marina, Tacky Jacks (Orange Beach & Gulf Shores), LuLu’s, Cottons, Doc’s Seafood, Brick and Spoon, Lester’s.
Orange Beach is known across the USA, not only for its stunning beaches but for its welcoming, small town hospitality. We love that about our hometown, you will too. We want you to enjoy Beachin on Boat Street. That’s why we will do everything we can to ensure your stay with us will be remembered as one of your best vacations. Contact us to check on the calendar & availability. We have some flexibility. We want to work with all our guests on a personal basis, so call anytime at 334-799-1216 or 251-948-5555. We are looking forward to seeing you at our beautiful beaches, soon!
Beachin on Boat Street is waiting to greet you.
Disclosure: The owner/manager is a licensed Real Estate agent in the state of Alabama and Florida.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
I have lived in and loved Orange Beach for most of my life, I can't think of a better place to call home! In the early 1900's my family built a vacation cottage in Orange Beach called 'Bruin Cottage' (named for the local Brown Bear). For generations my family enjoyed the summer months here. From childhood, I remember dirt roads, no air conditioning & no telephone...in those days we saw more armadillos than people! All we cared about was the water and nothing else mattered. Those times have changed, Orange Beach and Gulf Shores have now become one of the most sought after vacation destinations in the country!
Through my years in Orange Beach, I have been in the boat business and aerial advertising business. For many years now I've been in Real Estate and as a Realtor, I enjoy assisting people in finding their own piece of Paradise on our beautiful Island and surrounding areas.
Just a phone call away and will work very hard to earn your trust and be the best host we possibly can. If you have any questions feel free to call anytime.
Disclosure: The owner/manager is a licensed Real Estate agent in the State of Alabama & Florida.
George purchased this house in 1999
Why George chose Orange Beach
There are so many reasons we chose this house. We love the welcoming porches, the warm feel when you walk in...like coming home, because that is exactly what it is! We love the location...sitting on the back porch listening to the Mullet jumping & watching for dolphin.
The Orange Beach way of life is relaxed and casual. The sugary sand beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world.
What makes this house unique
Beachin on Boat Street is in a fantastic neighborhood, quiet and peaceful yet close to everything. We enjoy riding bikes to the Waterfront Park, watching the sunset over Wolf Bay, being able to walk to dinner at Cayman Grill. Just a couple of blocks over is the Orange Beach Recreation Center...so much to do there! Swim, work-out, tennis, basketball and more. Whether you go by boat or car...you're only minutes from a Tacky Jack's farmer's omelet. The large screened porch is a great place to gather and be out of the hot sun and you are only feet from the water. The kids can fish right in the back yard. There is plenty of room for cars & boat trailers. All of this and the beach is less than 5 minutes down the road!