|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
The Kauai Beach Resort that sits right at the ocean front in Kauai.
Situated on the top floor, our unit is filled with the great ocean view and blended with greens right under your feet. The room has one King-sized bed, one roller bed (store in the closet), one chaise lounge which can sleep a small person. The room also has Mini fridge, coffee maker, blow dryer, 50” flat screen TV with local channels and Movies On Demand, high speed wired or Wi-Fi access for $12.95 per day / $39.95 weekly.
Overlooking 3 miles of glistening white beach and the blue ocean of Kauai’s Eastern Coconut Coast, one of the most spectacular destinations on the planet, Kauai Beach Resort is the ideal location and a striking destination for adventure, romance and tranquility. Nestled on 25 magnificent acres on Kauai’s longest beach, our gorgeous, centrally located vacation resort is surrounded by exotic lagoons, cascading waterfalls and tropical views. Fly into Lihue Airport – 5 minutes away – and let the ivory sands and emerald ocean waters free your spirit.
Kauai Beach Resort features:
- Three miles of beautiful secluded beach
- Four swimming pools, including 2 lagoon pools with waterfalls, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, and kid-friendly pool with a sand bottom and two whirlpool spas.
- Tennis Courts
- Award Winning dining and live Hawaiian entertainment
- Naupaka Terrace Steak House: Signature restaurant at Kauai Beach Resort offering the finest in local and continental cuisine
- Shutters Lounge: Intimate lobby lounge featuring live music
- Driftwood Sandbar & Grille: Garden atmosphere with a dining experience befitting the surroundings
- Over 12,000 square feet of meeting space - perfect for meetings and events from 30 to 450 people
- Outdoor tented reception area
- Boutique Spa and Exercise Center offering sauna, spa treatments, massages and modern exercise equipment
- 24 hour business center (faxes, printing, email, and copier)
- Complementary WiFI in lobby
- Complimentary shuttle from/to airport, golf and shopping
- Activities and tour desk
- Guest laundry & dry cleaning
- Car rental agency
- Room Service
** If you are looking for a larger condo with full bedroom and kitchen, check out our condo at the Plantation Hale only few miles away from Kauai Beach Resort. VRBO #592826 **
Aloha!!! Welcome to our home in Hawaii. We are Nancy and Leon and we live in San Francisco Bay area. We have been to Hawaii island from Honolulu to Maui, and we love Kauai. We love to scub, swim, hike, and any activities in or around the ocean.
Nancy Wang purchased this hotel in 2014
This beautiful resort is centrally located in the middle of the island, just 10 minutes from the airport on the north end of Lihue. Just 10 minutes north of the resort is Wailua and Kapaa. Here you can enjoy river paddling tours, snorkel tours, waterfalls, dining, shopping, hiking, golfing and many more activities.
The Resort is located on 3 miles of beautiful secluded beach. The pools are beautiful with tropical landscaping, a sand bottom pool, a water slide, pool side bar and restaurant. With the great hotel restaurant and cocktail lounge you can relax and spend your entire vacation without leaving the resort.
Fern Grotto – 3 miles
Lihue City Center – 5 miles
Kilohana Plantation – 5 miles
Spouting Horn – 12 miles
Wailua Falls – 5 miles
Sleeping Giant – 7 miles
Napali Coast – 25 miles
Waimea Canyon – 37 miles
Puakea Golf Course – 6 miles
Princeville Golf Courses – 28 miles
Anini Beach – 25 miles
Kilauea Lighthouse – 22 miles
Poipu Beach Park – 17 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High Seasoon Winter
Dec 20 2014 - Mar 31 2015
4 night minimum stay
Mid Spring Season
Apr 1 2015 - Jul 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional fees, pay at the front desk, beside rental rates:
Mandatory one-time fees paid at hotel:
Check in: $50.
Check out cleaning fee: $55.
WIFI: $12.95/day or$39.95/week
- $50 cancellation fee or 10% rent whichever is greater up to 60 days prior to arrival.
- Deposit forfeited less than 60 days prior to arrival.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.