Fisherman's Wharf Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Gorgeous apartment with all main attractions are walking distance
Located right in the middle of everything! A couple blocks out the door is Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, The trolley cars, North Beach, China Town, and the ferry to Alcatraz!
Amazing loft that is in a great location & newly renovated!
The large Loft with hard wood floors and a great back yard to escape the city in. Furnishings are a mix of new and vintage, providing a genuine at-home environment. The loft consists of ONE big room, with 1 queen bed and a sofa-bed (please request it to be converted to a bed prior to arrival), table with 4 chairs, full kitchen, and great back yard..
You have the cozy feel at home while on vacation – a place you will want to kick-off your shoes after a full day of site seeing, escape the city site and sounds with this spacious private loft and back yard in the heart of the city. Walk to an amazing selection of restaurants or pick up groceries from Trader Joe's & Safeway a few blocks away for a home cooked meal .
**there is a second unit down the hall which can also be rented. see my other listings**
A great location for vacation or business travel experience for those looking for a quiet, clean, comfortable and special place to stay. High speed business class wireless and cable TV are included.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
1. Standard Kitchen (fridge, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, counter oven and stove, pots/pans/utensils, etc.)
2. Heating & AC Unit (please request them to be setup as needed)
3. Private Bathroom
4. Bedroom & bathroom linens
5. Free Wireless Internet
6. TV/Cable/DVD Player (a small selection of DVD's as well)
7. Amazing secluded back yard with BBQ
Self Check-in available. all the doors are coded entry, so you will be able to arrive as you wish.
Our office is located on site, and you can ask us any questions about what is going on in San Francisco or the Bay area, and since our company provides Activities and Adventures to San Francisco locals, you will have the inside scoop on what is going on! And if you want to join any locals on one of our organized adventures, you are welcome to check out what is going on the dates you are there (website hidden)
This loft is located one block from the Aquatic Park, Russian Hill and the bay (where Hyde Street Pier and cable car are located). Walk a few blocks to popular destinations like Fisherman's Wharf (Pier 39), North Beach (Little Italy), Ghirardelli Square, China Town, Russian Hill, and the Embarcadero. The famous San Francisco cable car stops ½ block from the loft and takes you all the way down to Union Square and Market Street (down-town shopping area). The ferries taking you to Angel Island, Sausalito, Tiburon and all over the bay are only a few blocks away, and the Famous street cars start one block from your loft.
Parking: there is plenty of parking garages within 1 block
Since this is the main tourist area of San Francisco, every mode of transportation from taxi's to buses, to Ferries, and bike rentals are available right out the door.
1. We are always available if you have any questions.
2. There is sometimes a cat on site, he is in our office and in the hallways, he will wonder into your room if you let him.
3. There are two flights of exterior stairs to reach the apartment
4. Absolutely no smoking (of any kind) in the apartment or at the property (that includes the back yard)
5. We do not have parking at the premises, metered street parking or daily parking is available at one of 3 garages located 1 block away
6. We do not have laundry on the premises. Laundry is 1 block away
7. The place does not accommodate large groups
8. This is a *Loft*, common in San Francisco, which means it is one big room with kitchen, sleeping area, sofa, table, and a bathroom, then back yard.
9. Sadly, we do not have cribs or other sleeping arrangements for babies (guests often contact a local rental service for these items)
10. It seems everyone has different likes for sheets, some like softer lighter sheets (they wrinkle easy), some like thicker wrinkle free ones (less comfy I think). But rather thank decide we will have one set on the bed, and another set available for you if you wish to change. *this was a fun surprise for us to learn about the world of sheets :-) *
** the unit does NOT face the street and has windows to the back yard for lots of great light and a great view, As is life in the center of the city, there can be noise on a Friday or Saturday night until the bars close down, or some mornings when the garbage trucks stop by outside for a minute... this is the case everywhere in the main parts of SF.
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
Founder of an adventure Travel Company - ask if you need us to plan any special excursions in the city.
What makes this apartment unique
This is an amazing location in Fisherman's Wharf.