Old Town Scottsdale Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 4 Sleeps
Executive furnished 1 bedroom, awesome location, quiet, private patio. The condo is right in the heart of old town Scottsdale. Just 1.5 miles from Fashion Square and 4 blocks from over 14 miles of green belt, running trails, biking, hiking, golfing, tennis, pools and the lakes at Indian School.
- Condo is very clean. Owner is ultra-runner/ironman triathlete/professional.
- Electric wall mounted fireplace
- Private parking and guest parking (No Hassle)
- Very clean and nice community pool and jacuzzi
- Contemporary and new furnishings
- Full digital cable with HD - 55 inch flat screen tv
- 32 inch LCD tv in Master Bedroom
- Xbox 360 with games, Netflix, Amazon Prime Access
- Collection of DVD's
- Wireless Printer
- Fastest high speed internet with wireless router
- Full size washer and dryer in unit
- Large refrigerator/freezer with ice-maker
- Full size dishwasher
- Reverse Osmosis water filters
- California King Bed, extremely soft luxury bed.
- Computer Desk with laptop, speaker system and monitors for you to use
- Wireless Printer
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Computer Technical Support
- Very Quiet back of complex, single story with only 1 common wall.
- Maid service is available
- All kitchen utensils supplied
- Towels and linens supplied.
- Everything you need is here, just bring a toothbrush.
- Professionals only
- Background check must be completed
- No drugs or smoking at all.
- Keyless entry
- Very close to ASU, SCC, Culinary Institute, Phoenix Sky Harbor, Fashion Square, Tempe, Mesa
- 1/2 mile from the 101 highway
- Brand new Bashas Grocery store .4 miles away
- Multiple gyms very close (Golds, LA Fitness, etc.)
A very nice and VERY quiet complex. 1st floor with no one above you and only 1 common wall. Located on the main artery into Old Town Scottsdale, you are blocks outside the center point of Old Town making it very easy to get in and out without traffic congestion and just a couple blocks from the 101 highway to get anywhere.
1.5 miles to Fashion Square Mall
1 mile from downtown old town Scottsdale
1/4 mile to the Culinary Institute
3 blocks to the grocery store and Starbucks
2 blocks from highway 101 access
4 blocks to the greenbelt - Running, Biking, Tennis, Swim
10 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport
5 minutes to Scottsdale Community College
5 minutes to pre-season baseball stadiums
5 minutes from the restaurant and bar districts
5 minutes to Casinos
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible