|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Executive furnished 1 bedroom, awesome location, quiet, private patio. The condo is right in the heart of old town Scottsdale. Just 1.5 miles from Fashion Square and 4 blocks from over 14 miles of green belt, running trails, biking, hiking, golfing, tennis, pools and the lakes at Indian School.
- Condo is very clean. Owner is ultra-runner/ironman triathlete/professional.
- Electric wall mounted fireplace
- Private parking and guest parking (No Hassle)
- Very clean and nice community pool and jacuzzi
- Contemporary and new furnishings
- Full digital cable with HD - 55 inch flat screen tv
- 32 inch LCD tv in Master Bedroom
- Xbox 360 with games, Netflix, Amazon Prime Access
- Collection of DVD's
- Wireless Printer
- Fastest high speed internet with wireless router
- Full size washer and dryer in unit
- Large refrigerator/freezer with ice-maker
- Full size dishwasher
- Reverse Osmosis water filters
- California King Bed, extremely soft luxury bed.
- Computer Desk with laptop, speaker system and monitors for you to use
- Wireless Printer
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Computer Technical Support
- Very Quiet back of complex, single story with only 1 common wall.
- Maid service is available
- All kitchen utensils supplied
- Towels and linens supplied.
- Everything you need is here, just bring a toothbrush.
- Professionals only
- Background check must be completed
- No drugs or smoking at all.
- Keyless entry
- Very close to ASU, SCC, Culinary Institute, Phoenix Sky Harbor, Fashion Square, Tempe, Mesa
- 1/2 mile from the 101 highway
- Brand new Bashas Grocery store .4 miles away
- Multiple gyms very close (Golds, LA Fitness, etc.)
A very nice and VERY quiet complex. 1st floor with no one above you and only 1 common wall. Located on the main artery into Old Town Scottsdale, you are blocks outside the center point of Old Town making it very easy to get in and out without traffic congestion and just a couple blocks from the 101 highway to get anywhere.
1.5 miles to Fashion Square Mall
1 mile from downtown old town Scottsdale
1/4 mile to the Culinary Institute
3 blocks to the grocery store and Starbucks
2 blocks from highway 101 access
4 blocks to the greenbelt - Running, Biking, Tennis, Swim
10 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport
5 minutes to Scottsdale Community College
5 minutes to pre-season baseball stadiums
5 minutes from the restaurant and bar districts
5 minutes to Casinos
Ultra-runner and endurance athlete, professional engineer and owner.
Greg Unger purchased this condo in 2010
Spectacular location, very quiet and very clean. Single story and convenient parking. This condo is close to absolutely everything in Old Town Scottsdale.
Location! Location! Location!
Perfect location, perfect weather and absolutely loved the little touches the owner did to make us feel welcome. The place was very clean, it was extremely quiet and the entire experience was no hassle. Thank you Greg!
very nice unit, clean and well supplied, even down to a wine opener. Bed was great.
Location was perfect for our needs.
Would rent again.
My wife and I stayed here for 2+ weeks. Everything was great. Super location, close to Old Scottsdale and 101, so it was easy to get everywhere. The unit was very comfortable. Great entertainment center, and desk area. We really enjoyed the patio and grill. Greg was a very welcoming host, and great to work with, and very responsive. Highly recommended!
This was a great little condo with everything you need for a weekend in Scottsdale: a sunny patio for lounging, a great location both near the heart of Scottsdale as well as the 101 for getting around, great entertainment center with tv, movies and games, a nice big bed as well as a comfortable sofa bed. It was really easy to run right out of the condo for some exercise: a greenbelt and huge parks are less than a mile away. We would recommend this to anyone looking for a Scottsdale getaway.
This was my first time using VRBO and very impressed. The unit was just as explained and very clean. Everything that I needed was provided and there were even fresh flowers welcoming us. Nice touch!!! Thank you. I highly recommend this rental.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2015 - May 31 2016
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59.00|
|Notes||Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.