Situated on a cul de sac in Boyne Mountain Resorts Disciples Village Community - the fantastic King of the Hill Disciples Village Condo is completely ski in/ski out for winter vacations and within easy walking distance to the village at Boyne for summer, spring, and fall vacations.
King of the Hill owners have spared no expense to make this a truly world class property and have installed the following technologically advanced features:
- Dedicated Internet Connection. Unlike other condos at Boyne Mountain Resort, the King of the Hill has its own dedicated internet connection so it has extremely fast wireless internet speeds despite how many people are at the resort!
- Key Less Entry. The King of the Hill is equipped with a Nexia Home Intelligence system so you have no worries about lost keys. Rather, you will have a personalized four digit code assigned to your group that provides key-less access during the rental - your group can come and go with ultimate convenience.
- Unlimited Movie Rentals. For additional comfort and enjoyment, all seven televisions in the King of the Hill have Netfilx accounts so you can watch unlimited movies - for free!
- Stereo Throughout. There is a Sonos system in the King of the Hill which unites your digital music collection in one app that you control from any device. You can play whatever music you want in every room over the dedicated wireless network. Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same music everywhere.
- Monitored Climate Control. The King of the Hill HVAC systems are connected to the Nexia Home Intelligence System and monitored by a local HVAC company so dispatch will be notified, and the problem mitigated, before an occupant even knows there was a problem.
- Cable Television. The King of the Hill comes with Charter Digital Cable TV.
The King of the Hill consists of a 3BR Upper level condo (unit 690) and a 2BR lower level condo (691) and they combine to make a wonderful 5BR Ski In/Ski Out property! The upper 3BR condo consists of the following rooms:
Living Room - A Wonderful Wall of Windows
The living room is characterized by a wall of windows which allows one to see skiers passing by. There is a large ceiling fan and gas fireplace, as well as an eighteen foot high cathedral ceiling. There is a 60 inch LED Smart Flat Screen Television that is great for watching sporting events. The seating area consists of one couch with sofa sleeper, and one chair.
Fully Equipped Kitchen - Ample Kitchen Space
The King of the Hill has a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, brand new appliances, and gorgeous slate floors. For your convenience, there is a microwave, oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar with seating for two, and a wine cooler.
Dining Table - Seating for Eight
The King of the Hill has a great dining table with seating for eight. Additional seating for two is found at the nearby breakfast bar.
Spacious Master Bedroom
The King of the Hill master bedroom has a king bed, 55 inch flat screen television, private deck overlooking the ski slopes, and an en suite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom for Master Bedroom
The King of the Hill en suite bathroom for the master bedroom has granite counter top, extremely large soaking bathtub, and a combination bath tub/shower.
Laundry Room - Unique for a Disciples Village Upper Condo! The King of the Hill has a laundry rooms in the third bedroom of the upper condo.
The King of the Hill Lower Level Consists of the Following Rooms:
Lower Living Room - Like a Separate Condo
The King of the Hill lower levels open floor plan makes the lower level feel like a separate living area.
The The King of the Hill kitchen has granite counters, a breakfast bar, new appliances, full size refrigerator with ice maker, stove, microwave and dual sink.
The The King of the Hill living room has a a 60 inch flat screen smart television for easy viewing throughout the lower level. The seating area consists of a queen sofa sleeper and a chair.
Master Bedroom - The King of the Hill master bedroom has a king bed and a 50 inch flat screen smart television.
Second Bedroom - The King of the Hill second bedroom sleeps four comfortably and has two queen beds and a 55 inch flat screen smart television.
Bathroom - The The King of the Hill lower level has one bathroom that sits between the second bedroom and the living room. There is a shower and an oversized vanity.
Laundry Room - The King of the Hill lower are has another laundry room with a stack able washer and dryer.
While the combined 5BR The King of the Hill unit provides an incredible place to stay, the King of the Hill can also be rented separately as a 2BR Ski In/Ski Out condo and a 3BR Ski In/Ski Out condo.