|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Stay at this gorgeous, modern 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath apartment located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Features like washer/dryer, wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, state of the art bathrooms, and more provide all the conveniences of home.
** 2nd floor Unit walk-up building
** Modern kitchen comes equipped with stainless appliances, such as dishwasher, microwave, oven, counter tops and many more utilities
** Washer and dryer in apartment!
** Beautiful 4 bedrooms with 2 queens size, and 2 full size beds
** Full Size Sofa bed in living area
** Flat screen TVs with basic channels
** Wireless internet provided
** State of the art modern bathrooms
** Polished hardwood floors
** Dining table for 4
** Central Heated and Air Conditioned
** Linens provided free of charge
**Entry to unit is on the ground floor, no elevator to get to second floor
**Private 1000 Square Foot Backyard/Outdoor space
**Kitchen features stainless appliances including microwave and coffee pot and is stocked with pots, pans, plates, glasses and silverware
We stayed in this unit for a week and a half in January. Basic and clean, but uncomfortable and terrible fit for our family with two young children.
- great location
- mgmt company responded to requests quickly (though not always effectively)
- unit is clean and has newish kitchens and bathrooms
- place is cold. With heat on all the time, we couldn't get the apartment above 60 degrees. We called mgmt company multiple times. Since central heating wasn't strong enough, they gave us two space heaters for the whole apartment, which didn't work well enough. We were frozen most of the time. One exception - one bedroom has an effective heater next to it
- shower temperature doesn't get hot
- small common space
- no AT&T signal
- wifi is spotty
- master bedroom (with connected bathroom) is a converted room, shares a wall with common room (so it's noisy)
- TVs in every room, but they don't work
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
Rates range 400-800 depending on the season
The residence is not a hotel. We do not supply daily housekeeping services and other amenities commonly expected during a hotel stay. The residence does not comply with the same fire safety and building code requirements as a hotel.
25% is due up front, The other 75% once you check into Manhattan
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.