#8235 AMAZING 4 BED 2.5 BATH UWS

Adam

Speaks english, spanish, Feel Free to email in any language
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps12
Bedrooms 4
Bathrooms3
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay 3 nights

Contact the Owner

Adam

Speaks english, spanish, Feel Free to email in any language
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Tell the owner when you would like to travel.
Pay with confidence
Pay with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

#8235 AMAZING 4 BED 2.5 BATH UWS

Upper West Side Apartment Rental Photos and Description

Stay at this gorgeous, modern 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath apartment located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Features like washer/dryer, wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, state of the art bathrooms, and more provide all the conveniences of home.

Features:

** 2nd floor Unit walk-up building

** Modern kitchen comes equipped with stainless appliances, such as dishwasher, microwave, oven, counter tops and many more utilities

** Washer and dryer in apartment!

** Beautiful 4 bedrooms with 2 queens size, and 2 full size beds

** Full Size Sofa bed in living area

** Flat screen TVs with basic channels

** Wireless internet provided

** State of the art modern bathrooms

** Polished hardwood floors

** Dining table for 4

** Central Heated and Air Conditioned

** Linens provided free of charge

**Entry to unit is on the ground floor, no elevator to get to second floor

**Private 1000 Square Foot Backyard/Outdoor space

**Kitchen features stainless appliances including microwave and coffee pot and is stocked with pots, pans, plates, glasses and silverware

More Details

Adam

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2009
Speaks english, spanish, Feel Free to email in any language
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps12
Bedrooms 4
Bathrooms3
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay 3 nights
Pay with confidence
Pay with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!
Email Owner Contact Me

Map

Map

Car: not necessary
Email Owner Contact Me

Photos

Photos

Email Owner Contact Me

Availability & Rates

Availability & Rates

Available
Unavailable

Upper West Side Apartment Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
Per property
Rental rates quoted in:
USD
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event
 
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
$650
 

Additional information about rental rates

Property Damage Protection $89
Notes Rates range 400-800 depending on the season
The residence is not a hotel. We do not supply daily housekeeping services and other amenities commonly expected during a hotel stay. The residence does not comply with the same fire safety and building code requirements as a hotel.
25% is due up front, The other 75% once you check into Manhattan
Email Owner Contact Me

Amenities

Amenities

Upper West Side Apartment Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • apartment
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Theme:
  • Adventure
  • Away From It All
  • Family
  • Historic
  • Romantic
  • Spa
  • Sports & Activities
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Internet
  • Telephone
  • Air Conditioning
  • Heating
  • Linens Provided
  • Towels Provided
  • Living Room
  • Iron & Board
Kitchen:
  • Kitchen
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Oven
  • Microwave
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Coffee Maker
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 4 people
Bathrooms:
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower
    Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower
    Bathroom 3 - toilet , shower , combination tub/shower , tub
Bedrooms:
  • 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
    Bedroom 2 - 1 double
    Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
    Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
    Bedroom 5 - 1 queen
Entertainment:
  • Television
  • Satellite / Cable
Outside:
  • Deck / Patio
Notes:
The residence is not a hotel. We do not supply daily housekeeping services and other amenities commonly expected during a hotel stay. The residence does not comply with the same fire safety and building code requirements as a hotel.
Email Owner Contact Me